『24』Expensive Timberlands

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα *:・゚✧*:・゚

Short chapter.  ─────°•.☘︎.•°──

Jungkook had his eyes tightly closed, his eyebrows knitting in a look of despair. All of his hard work of hiding himself went to the vein. 

At least he wasn't in his towel. 

But a familiar voice made his eyes open in surprise, a sudden rush of relaxation hitting him. 

"Oh, God! You are here!"  Taehyung didn't know if he was relaxed to see the younger or worried that he had to find a way for him to escape. 

"Yes, you dumbhead. How could you let someone enter this room knowing I am here." Jungkook said agitatedly after coming out of the closet.

"You couldn't find a better place to hide?" Taehyung whisper yelled. 

"This room is as empty as your head you piece of rotten pineapple," Jungkook replied with an eye roll. 

"Did you just call me rotten a pineapple?" Taehyung asked in disbelief earning another eye roll from the younger. 

"Stop being a dramatic bitch and tell me how to go out or your ass would be busted." Jungkook pointed his finger at Taehyung. 

"I know that. Let me think."

"Faster you hairless Baboon."

"Wha- hairless what?"

Thankfully the penthouse was huge or their bickering could have resonated throughout the house. 

"Hairless Baboon. No scratch that you look like an octopus." Jungkook replied sassily and Taehyung had a hard time controlling himself from killing the other. 

"At least I am doing some sort of work unlike you who is just busy trying to find ways to insult their savior." the raven head was driving Taehyung nuts with his words but for the sake of his hanging ass, he needed to keep calm. 

"Go to the roof." 

Well, that was what Jungkook was least expecting. 

"Roof? Don't tell me you are planning to make me climb down!" Jungkook asked with skepticism. 

"Yeah..." The brunette had his hand rubbing his chin in deep thought. 

"What? Kim do you have any idea what you are telling? This isn't some movie. Climbing down from a second floor is impossible." Jungkook still couldn't believe the elder was actually planning this. 

"Well, the worst that could happen would be you falling." the Cheshire grin on Taehyung's face made the raven head rolled his eyes. 

"Stop joking around Kim." 

"I am not. I do have a plan." the tone was serious making Jungkook scoff harder.

"Mind telling me the details?" he asked with a disregarding shrug. 

"Where did you park your car?" the elder also disregarded his question. 

"At the garage near the park, just as I always do." Jungkook replied. It was Taehyung's idea to park it somewhere else to not create suspension. 

Even though the raven head wouldn't admit but their asses were still not busted till now was because of Taehyung. 

 "Just go upstairs." the voice suddenly turned deep.