『39』Let it all out

I know I have kept everyone waiting but this one is a short chapter. I will merge this one with the previous one once I edit the book.─────°•.☘︎.•°──

The room was dark and silent, the only sound was the glass clinking. One empty Soju bottle rolled over the coffee table while the other, half filled was in the hands of the raven-haired CEO. Aggressively pouring another drink into the shot glass he took it to his lips. His eyes crunched as the bitter taste hit his taste buds but he downed it in one go.

And one certain blonde head was watching this scene unfold, holding his empty shot glass in his hand. His eyes were narrowed and observant, waiting for something. 

"Aren't you gonna drink?" the raven-haired murmured.

"I need to drive back home." was his short reply earning a slight nod from the young CEO but had he observed closely enough he would see the slight disappointment in those eyes of Jeon Jungkook.

"Do you often drink like this when you are stressed?" asked Taehyung when he saw the younger leaning back on the sofa, putting his neck on the headrest.

"Why? Are you worried about me?" with a slight smirk the younger said but before the elder could say something he added, "Don't worry I have my way to relieve the stress without alcohol." 

"And I suppose that way is none other than me?" Taehyung raised his eyes brow. 

A few seconds of silence before Jungkook broke it. 

"Do you know why I agreed to this fuckbuddy thing?" the tone held something Taehyung wasn't used to. He wasn't used to talking like this with his enemies with benefits. He had no idea why he was so willing to listen either.

"Because I wanted an escape. An escape from this life and from reality. I wanted to do something risky, something that gives me a thrill." Jungkook sighed. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or if he really felt like spilling everything to the guy sitting opposite him.

Even though their relationship status is a whole mess, he felt comfortable. So he took another shot just as an excuse for being drunk. 

"Hey slow down."  Taehuyng frowned at the second bottle the younger had finished.  Memories from the last time he saw Jeon Jungkook drunk resurfaced.

"All my life I have obeyed my father for everything. He decided all footsteps of my life. From my childhood, I was polished to sit on the throne of this empire. I never had friends, everyone in school feared to talk to me because I belonged to the Jeon family. The only people I had were Jimin, Haeun, and Hoseok." there was a pause.

"And my mother. They were all that my world consisted of." the younger took another swing as the elder watched him. A wave of pity hit his body with every word from Jeon Jungkook. Behind that tough guy persona, this was the real Jungkook. Taehyung didn't know how to take all of this. He was surprised.

"All my life I had always listened to my father; I- I was forced to. I never wanted to be a CEO. I wanted to-" there was a long pause as Jungkook hung his head low closing his eyes, showing the side of him he never did to anyone other than his loved ones. 

And now he was sitting here in front of someone who was almost a stranger. 

"A photographer?" the younger looked up with widened eyes at those words. 

"Ho-how did-"

"I saw how passionately you were holding your camera or how your eyes searched for every moment you could click a photo. So I guessed." the elder replied shortly.