『2』Who Tops

⊱ ✦ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα ✦ ⊰ 

You guys know the fire sign right?  🔥 Enjoy.

"Ye-yes dad. I will report to you as soon as possible." Jungkook said in his phone. His dad was on the other side of the phone. 

"Okay dad. Bye take-" he felt the phone call hung up. A sigh left his mouth. 

"Um- Mr. Jeon shall we enter." Jungkook's lawyer asked snapping him out of his thoughts. Did he just zone out?

"Yeah lets go." and they both entered the building. 

Jungkook went to the lobby and saw Hoseok already talking with the receptionist. The ravenette couldn't help but smile at his friend. If it wasn't for Hobi Jungkook would have lost everything. He was always the younger's guiding angel. 

"Oh Koo- I mean sir Ms. Ahn is waiting in the meeting room. The receptionist told us that someone will escort us there. Mr. Byun good morning. Everything is prepared right?" Hoseok asked and the lawyer nodded. 

After few minutes of waiting they were escorted into the meeting room where Ms. Ahn was already waiting with the lawyer working for government. Few other were there as well as witness. They were all high post workers of government.

It was all good until Jungkook's eyes met a specific fluffy honey brown head. They both looked away immediately as their eyes met. 

Jungkook couldn't erase what happened yesterday night so he decided it would be better to avoid the older. When he had gotten home he couldn't sleep at all as the memories kept on clouding his mind.

From now on there won't be any teasing or remarks. Just talks related to the project and once it finishes there was not much chance of them to bump into each other. 

They both disliked each other to the core so a friendly coffee hangout was definitely not in their wish list. 

Jungkook nodded to himself. Yes! It won't be hard. 

They had finished signing the contract. The lawyers were discussing few necessary protypes. 

"So from when are you planning on the initiation of the project?" Hwasa asked checking all the files for the last time. 

"As soon as possible Ms. Ahn. The abandoned ground is not suitable to start with construction right now so we first need to plain the land." Taehyung said mentioning how the place chosen for stadium was in a very poor condition. 

"Yes. We need to clear the land and get rid of stones and all from the ground, leveling it afterwards. Then I think we can proceed with the construction." Jungkook added. 

They both were still avoiding looking at each other. Even though unknowingly their eyes never missed a chance to glance at the other. 

"Very well then. I have to inform sir about this. Have a good day." Hwasa left with a small bow. 

"I think we can leave now Mr. Jeon. I have talked with Mr. Kim's lawyer and there is no issue regarding the contract." Jungkook's lawyer said. 

"Yes Mr. Kim. The work here is finished so shall we leave?" Taehyung's lawyer asked.

"Me and Mr. Jung had already scheduled the joint meetings while you were signing the contract." Haneul said.