『12』 Flaw in the Perfect

⊱ ✦ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 Bσɾα ✦ ⊰ 

Film out is so aesthetic and emotional. Oh My God!─────°•.☘︎.•°──

Few days had passed by.

Few days since the deal they had made in the hotel room. Few days since Taehyung had stopped zoning out on his past deeds. Few days since he had last saw Jeon. 

Everything started to go into the right path again. After clearing things out with the younger it gradually started to become normal. 

But was it though? 

What they had decided to stay onto, the deal, was it normal? Was satiating your buried desire with your enemy normal? Was being a straight man and still coming up with an idea of being fuckbuddies with a man normal?

No it wasn't. None of this was normal but Taehyung didn't care. For once he didn't want to be held by his morals. He wanted to risk it all. 

It was perplexing. This entire situation left him in a baffled state but what confused him the most was how his body always reacted to the younger. Always drawn to him. 

A long sigh left Taehyung's lips and he again tried to focus on his work. He had been giving too much of his attention to that cock sucking bloody fucker of raven head.

A slight knock was heard.

"Sir, Jackson Wang from Team Wang Design is here and he is requesting to meet you but he doesn't has an appointment." Haneul said upon entering.

"Jackson?" Taehyung frowned but ushered her to bring him in and in a second the door of his room were almost broken as a tall guy around his age entered through it with the most stupidest grin to ever exist. 

"Yo, wassup man." Formality wasn't a word in Wang dictionary.

"You do know that there are few protocols to follow when a CEO meets a CEO?" Taehyung tried to have a stoic face but soon broke down into a grin and shook Jackson's hand. 

"Like bowing 90 degrees with a sickeningly fake bitchy smile and trying to plan how to sabotage the other in your mind? No bro I am good." And just like that Jackson sat on the chair, swiping his golden locks to the side. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Haneul, bring a latte and a lemon tea." 

"Aw, baby bear still can't take the bitter test?" The blondie wiggled his eyes brows but then a yelp left his mouth when Taehyung slightly kicked him.

"This is no way to treat your guest Mr. Kim. Your brother would be disappointed in you." He said in a serious voice. 

"No Joon hyung will be proud of me." The younger replied with a grin.

"Speaking of him, where is Namjoon? His office was empty." Jacson asked.

"Oh he went to a meeting." Taehyung lied with a smile. No he went out with Jin hyung to eat Sashimi and Taehyung was the one to sent him.

"Oh. It's been a while since I met him. After high school we both became busy." And Taehyung felt the genuineness in his voice.

"Yeah same goes for him. Maybe you two should meet and catch up someday." Taehyung returned the genuine smile. 

He knew Jackson liked his elder brother and was the only one beside family who knew he was gay. He even asked him out but Namjoon had already given his heart to Seokjin by that time. Nonetheless he supported his two friends with everything.