2 ➪ I tried?

I woke up to blinding light flashing through the velvet curtains. Stretching my arms, I walked downstairs to see Wilbur and Phil fighting. As usual.

"Did you even notice I fucking left?!" Wilbur Rasped with a shaky voice.

"I- N-no.. Well! Kinda!" Phil tried responding but he knew Wilbur was right.

"I could just leave this house and YOU wouldn't fucking care. Or even notice!" Wilbur was threatening tears as he stated.

"Wilbur.. You really are reading too much into this.. I was very busy with Techno and Tommy yesterday." Phil lied, I know what he's doing.

"Why are you never busy with me?! Why do you never bother to talk to me!?" Wilbur teared up.

"Can you hear yourself?! You're trying to make me a bad guy, I'm your Father. I'm sorry you feel that way, Wil." Phil manipulated Wilbur. all the time actually. It's getting to him quickly..

Wilbur broke into tears and hugged Phil, sobbing into his shirt. "I-I'm sorry for being so horrible... I'm sorry for yelling.." He cried. It was hard to watch your brother be mentally tormented by your own Father.

Wilbur wiped his tears and his legs gave out suddenly, he dropped to his knees and watched Philza walk out of the room. He put his shaking hands over his face and starting crying again.
I slowly crept over to him. When I got close enough I tapped his shoulder and he flinched in fear.

"Tommy! Y-you.. scared me." Wilbur huffed, catching his breath.

"Wil.. are you.. are you alright?.." I asked with a shaky voice.

"Why? W-wait.. Did you hear m-me and Phil's fight..?" Wilbur fathomed.

"Sorta.." I replied nervously.

"Hm. Yeah, it was rough. But it's ok because he made me realize I was just being a crybaby. He's a good dad." Wilbur smiled, I could see the tear stains on his face and shirt.

"W-Wil.. He's manipulating you!! He's lying he wasn't busy with me yesterday!" I raised my voice, trying to make him realize.

Wilbur flinched at my sudden loudness, "But. Tommy you're being ridiculous.. Phil was probably busy with Techno then..!" Wilbur suggested, trying to believe our Father was a good guy.

"He wasn't! Even I noticed you left!" I barked.

"H-he wasn't??? Why.. Why would he lie to me..???!! I thought he cared..!?I-I'm so.. confused.?" He widened his eyes and started crying. His breathing got fast and he held his head and chest. I could tell he was having a panic attack.

"W-Wil It's alright!! I-I'm here.. Uhhh.. uhm- C-can you hear me Wilbur??! You're safe you're ok!! Uhm- count to 10 with me.. Ok?!" I stuttered nervously, My hands shaking and I put one on his shoulder.

He looked at my with bloodshot eyes, filled with salty tears. I tried counting with him and he tried his best but it just wasn't working. He started scratching at his arms impulsively and then blood starts dropping down his arms

"Wil! Stop please.!" I held his arm as I tried to help, "T-TECHNO!! HELP! PLEASE ITS WILBUR!!" I yelled for Techno, as I knew Phil wouldn't help.