12 ➪ It's Alright.

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I laid in bed having zero motivation to get up. Why now? Why when I'm with my friends.. I sighed and rolled down my sleeves, looking at former scars.

"KARL!" Sapnap jump scared me out of my gaze.

"Y-yeah?!" I laughed, a little confused.

"Today we are going to an amusement park! Like Disney or some shit!!" Sapnap smiled, I lit up.

"WOO!" I exclaimed, very excited to go. Then it clicked me and Bad had to talk to Tubbo today.. I was not in the mood for more drama.

I got up and walked downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast, Wilbur slowly picking at his. I understood that he didn't want to eat so fast.

Tubbo and Ranboo seemed to be talking, Tommy looked gloomy again.

"Morning Tommy!" I smiled and he smiled back at me, I caught Wilbur giving an intimidating glare at me.. weird.

"Hi, Karl!" Tommy exclaimed.
I sat down next to him and we started eating. After, Dream took us all to the living room.

"Ok! If you haven't already heard from loudmouth Sapnap.. We are going to Disney!!" Dream cheered, so did everyone else.

"So I want you guys to get ready to go, we are driving over at 10!!" He smiled, we were all excited for the recordings we would most likely get.

Everyone else headed to their rooms, then I caught Bad's arm. "Hey, uh.. We are still talking to Tubbo today, right?" I asked nervously.

"Yup! I say we give him a mental 3 strike count, if he does something 3 times then we talk to him. I'm just hoping we don't have to at the amusement park.." Bad put a hand to his chin.

"Alrighty then! We have like an hour before we go." I grinned and walked off to my room.

Sapnap and Quackity were laughing and talking about something while packing backpacks. "Hey, Karl!" Quackity yelled.

"Ayup!" I started packing my bag too. I brought a first aid kit, water, a hat, some snacks, and my wallet.

"Are you guys done?" Sapnap asked me and Quackity both nodded. "What should we do then, we have like a full 40 minutes." Sapnap shrugged. Quackity suggested we play poker, Sapnap and I agreed but knew we were doomed. He's really good at that game.

"I win! Again." Quackity laughed, and Sapnap just rolled his eyes in response. He's already won 2 times and both of us were at zero.

"We leave in ten minutes!" Schlatt yelled to the people upstairs.

"I'm calling shotgun!" Sapnap yelled and got up, running to the main group, as did I and Quackity.

Eventually, we were all split up into three cars. My car was Sapnap, Dream, Quackity, Tommy, Wilbur and I. Wilbur kept giving me glares the whole time, mostly when I talked to Tommy. I'm guessing he was jealous that Tommy trusted me more, I didn't want him to feel bad so I tried to include him. He was very distant.

Eventually, we made it to the park and checked in, Tommy ran around very excitedly. We decided to go on splash mountain first, it was one of my favorite rides.