28 ➪ You ran out of time, Karl.

Its been a week since Tommy's attempt, It still haunts me. He's out of the hospital but i've been watching him under strict supervision. Ive gotten like no sleep, I haven't heard from Wilbur or Techno either.

Everything has gone to shit basically.. I can't even motivate myself to go online and speak. Tommy was miserable and would barely come out, only to eat. Luckily we were leaving tomorrow, maybe it'd be better.

"Are you ready to go tomorrow?" I smiled.

"I guess." He sighed. He laid in bed all day and slept, going on his phone once in awhile.

"Do you wanna stream? You.. Havent really been 'alive' on the internet lately." I asked with a slight wince.

"I dont know.. I just feel tired all the time and dont want to get up. Im worried if I do i'll want to die again." Tommy grumbled, god I hate the words that came out of his mouth..

"Tommy.. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to do to help you..? Is there anything.." I hugged him.

"I-... I don't know.. I just r-really miss my h-home.. and I want to s-see my brothers a..again." He started sobbing into my arms and I comforted him, why did he want to go back?

"What..? I get wanting to see your brothers b-but- wanting to go home?!" I was so confused.

"Can I?" He whined.

"T-Tommy... Maybe I can just have Wilbur come here?" I smiled.

Tommy's eyes lit up for a second, "Would you actually..?" He whimpered.

"Of course! If it makes you feel better we can go right now." I suggested.

Tommy got up from his bed and rubbed his eyes, "Let me get ready, Ill be a second."

I nodded and walked out. Waiting at the front door for what felt like forever. Tommy stunned me a little, he was wearing short sleeves and pants. I glanced quickly at the scars on his arms. What made him so confident today? I was glad though. I didn't comment on it.

"Alright, so... I'm probably gonna have to talk with Phil again." I shivered, I hated that guy. He was so violent.

"Sorry.." Tommy mumbled. it wasn't his fault he had a shitty parent.

We drove for an hour or two and talked most of the way. Glad we didn't live close. "We're here!" I smiled, He looked uneasy. Like he knew something bad would happen.

I never expected this.

We walked up to the door and knocked, Wilbur answered with Phil behind him, keeping his eyes on Wilbur like a hawk. Wilbur was trailed with bruises and signs of struggle on his body. And had gotten skinnier... Jesus christ. I wish I didn't leave him.

"Hi.. To-"

"Wilbur, let me speak. Why do you always interrupt me?!" Phil snarked. Wilbur apologized and looked down, backing up.

"Hi, Tommy! Oh.. Hi.. Karl." Philza hated me, that's fine. The feelings mutual.

"Hi, dad." Tommy mumbled.