21 ➪ I Won't be Like Him.

Guilt.

Guilt was all I could feel.

Karl helped me through so much and I just blocked him. He was probably worrying so much about me. Im fine though, I can take the hitting. I'll live.

When Wilbur got home the next morning he instantly came up to my room. "You dumbass."

I was scared by him, why did he come home just to yell at me. "What??"

"Jesus, Tommy.. He hurt you that bad and you STILL want to stay with him?!" Wilbur raised his voice.

"Yeah! So what.. I can take it." I spat.

"What the fuck are you on.. Also the fact you BLOCKED KARL. I'm disappointed. I thought if anything you wouldnt give into the peer pressure. But I was wrong." His words burned my skin, was I that disappointing to everyone here..?

"I-I'm sorr- Wait. How did you know about Karl?!" I was suddenly confused.

He then shows me his text messages with Karl, "This."

Karl: Wilbur

Karl: Wil

Karl: WILBUR

Karl: please answer

Karl: hes jn dnager

Karl: i want to die wilbur please amswer

Karl: I can't do anything please just answer

Karl: Wilbur?

Karl: help

"I couldn't respond at the time. I felt so bad, so you put pressure on me too." Wilbur stated. Those text messages scared me, they were just spam but you could really tell his fear. I was fine, I said I was. Wait what was that one part he said? wanting to die..? Oh.

"I'm sorry.. I can't unblock him though." I apologized.

"Yes you fucking can. You do it or I'll do it for you. I will call Karl right now, Tommy." My brother threatened.

"Ok Ok! B-but.. Dad will kick me out." I came to realization.

"I'll make sure he wont, just be sneaky and not the dumbass you are." Wilbur ensured. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Fine.." I mumbled and brought out my phone. I looked at I and Karls messages, seeing the big blocked screen. I pressed on info then clicked unblock. I was then flooded with messages from him. They were very sad, he was really worried for me.

Tommy: Hi, Karl.

Karl: TOMMY

Karl: OMG ARE YOU OK??

Before I even got the chance to reply he started calling me, I picked up.

"WHY DID YOU BLOCK ME?! DID HE HURT YOU!!??" Karl shouted at the phone with worry.

"S-sorry.. I won't do it again. But I'm staying here now." I sputtered with guilt.

"Tommy are you dumb!?- No. Im sorry. But Tommy, I literally almost called the police I was so worried for you. You can't stay there." Karl exclaimed with a raspy throat.