22 ➪ That Night.

It was day two of living hell.
I was so unmotivated to get up, what was the point? I wasn't going to eat. and even if I wanted to Phil would put me in shape and not feed me. Was he looking out for me? Did he want me to look better? Does he want me dead.?

I looked at my phone, seeing Karls's good morning message to me. He always gave me one. I felt bad for not sending one back but I was upset with him. Like he was doubting my ability to keep it together. Like he was doubting my strength. I'm not weak.

Techno then barged in, "Tommy get up, it's already 10 am."

"Ughhh... Alright.." I groaned.

I got up and walked downstairs with Techno, Wilbur was eating a small breakfast and Phil was too. "Hi, Tommy," Wilbur spoke.

"Good morning, I see you came out of your hobbit." Phil joked.

"Yeah yeah.." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't sass me." He looked conflicted.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

The energy at the table was tense, I looked at the toast on my plate. Should I eat this? Wilbur stared menacingly at me. Like he was telling me to eat. I just decided I would eat one slice, dad might get mad.

Eventually, everyone was done eating, I looked at my plate and instantly felt guilty. I ate all of my food, Phil was glaring at me. Oh no. Wilbur and Techno left the house to go to school.

"Tommy. I told you not to eat." Phil was angry, I could tell.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again.." I muttered.

"That's what you said last time. And you were being quite rude at breakfast." He growled, getting a furious tone as he walked over to me.

"P-please don't hit me..!" I covered my face with my arms, wincing.

"I'm not going to hit you, be thankful." He sighed.

"Th-thank you.." I shook, I was so thankful he didn't hurt me again. I'm so lucky.

"Just listen to me when I speak to you." He hissed.

"Alright.. I promise I will.." I winced.

"Do the dishes." He demanded.

"Aww.. Why can't Techno or Wilbur do it when they get home." I whined.

"Because it's better to do them right now." He rolled his eyes.

"That's dumb," I whispered under my breath, I instantly regretted it when I saw his face. He stomped over to me.

"What did I literally JUST tell you?!!" He grabbed my wrist harshly.

"AH- S-STOP IT!!" I yelled, wincing at the pain. He dug his nails into my arm.

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR DARE YELL AT ME!!" He slapped me again. He said he wouldn't.. Why?

"IM SORRY IM SO SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!" I shouted, trying not to cry. That would make this worse.

He let go of my wrist and grabbed my shoulders, I was terrified of how close his hands were to my throat. "P-please.. Don't..." I mewled.