4 ➪ Am I the Problem?

It was around 7 pm, I was scrolling through youtube when I got a notification on discord.

Tubbo: I'm really sorry I couldn't play today :(

Tommy: It's ok, I got busy anyway.

Tubbo: What'd you do?

Tommy: Went out to eat

Tubbo: Cool! I'm actually free right now if you wanna hop on.

Tommy: Sure

I smiled at my screen as I clicked the call button.

"Hello!" I shouted

"Hi, Tommy!" Tubbo smiled through the screen.

"Wanna play on the SMP?" I asked.

"Sure!" He replied.

We played for a little, talking about random things.

"Also! Tommy, have you heard about Ranboo hitting 100k subs!! It's awesome!!" Tubbo gloated for his friend.

"What?" I stated sternly, I was so confused.. How is that even possible.

"It was for a donation thingy! He broke records!!" Tubbo explained.

"That's so cool.. How is that even.. Wow." I chuckled to myself as I said that, he started in September!! That's insane.

"I know right!! I just wanted to say that because I have to go- Ranboo is calling and it reminded me to tell you! Bye Tommy!!" Tubbo smiled as he disconnected.

"Bye..?" I muttered as he left the call..

Did I really not matter that much? I'm tired of it, I feel like I'm just his second choice. I got up from exhaustion and walked downstairs. Wilbur and Techno were at the table eating and chatting, Wilbur seemed to be just playing with his food more than eating.

"Hey, guys!" I smiled, Wilbur flinched at the sudden loudness and Techno just waved and continued eating.

"Hey, Tommy. What's up?" Wilbur lightly grinned, He looked at his food then back at me.

"mm, I don't know.. Nothing much." I sighed, Thinking about Tubbo.

"You seem off, you too," Techno told me, then also pointed out Wilbur.

"I'm fine! I'm just a little tired is all." Wilbur obviously lying straight to our faces.

"Stop the bullshit, Wil!" Techno banged his hand on the table and yelled.

Wilbur flinched once again and tears pricked his eyes, "I-I'm sorry.. I-..." Wilbur cried, cutting himself off with silence.

The room was tense, silent.

"I'm sorry too. Didn't mean to yell or scare." Technoblade scoffed, covering his face.

"Wil." I jerked in.

Wilbur looked up at me with a surrendering plaster on his face.