53 ➪ What Changed.

"Are you guys ready?" Karl asked Tommy and I.

We were in the car, on our way to school.. ugh.

"No." I groaned.

"Yes!!" Tommy shouted, I don't get what is so good about it.

"Wilbur it's gonna be fine. You have Tommy!" Karl smiled while making a turn into the school parking lot.

We got out of the car and he made us stand next to eachother, he pulled out a polaroid and took a picture.

"Ok you guys be careful! Love you!!" He hugged Tommy, I just backed away when he wanted to hug me.

"Byeee" I waved unenthusiastically.

"BYEE!!" Tommy screamed, catching up with me as we walked.

"We have different classes so I'll see you after school!!" Tommy grinned, running through the halls.. God no one has taught him any social cues.
I sighed, feeling as if everyone was staring at me when I walked to my class. The classes were all boring just as I remember. I don't get what's fun.

The rest of the day was shit, lunch had a highlight though. I just saw alone cause I didn't really want to try and speak to anyone, until I was forced.

"You're new?"

"Yeah..?" I looked up from the floor, it was a boy with dirty blonde hair.

"Im purpled."

"Cool?" I don't want to talk

"So rude!" He laughed, I just stared blankly at him.

"What do you need." I muttered, god he's like an annoying little bug buzzing around my ears.

"Nothing really, just wanted to maybe be friends.. get on your good side?" He gave a smug smile, interesting.

"Well you failed at that second one, but I guess we could be friends." I'm probably going to never talk to him again.

"God you're dense.. Well what's your name?" He rolled his eyes.

"Wilbur.." I raised an eyebrow. He shook my hand with a smile, I forced a smile back.

We talked until the end of lunch, Then I skipped my 5th period to smoke. The day was boring as a sum, I didn't care for it. At least I wasn't hurt though. Once school was over, Karl said he was out at the store so we had to walk.

Wilbur: meet me at the front

Tommy: ok

I was a little confused, he always types with an uppercase..? Maybe he had to type quickly or something. I shrugged it off for a little.
I made it to the front of the school, tapping my foot as I wait for Tommy to get out. I felt a presence behind me.

"Hi." Someone said, I turned around seeing Tommy. He looked upset.

"What happened?" I tilted my head.

"What?" He also tilted his head, just confused as I am.

"You look upset."