36 ➪ Peace.

Tommy POV

"Thank you." I said as I paid for a bag of chips. I was in the middle of a huge town, It was hot. I would probably be walking for awhile.. I don't even know where

I'm so stupid.. Why I leave? It's boring out here. I don't know where I'm going at all, I felt so tense. I was the issue everything that happened did.

I walked around and into a little alleyway, sitting down. I was basically homeless.. I realized my circumstances and just teared up. I burst into tears and just cried, I couldnt stop tears from spilling.. I was so tired, exhausted, overwhelmed.. Everything. Everything was too much. Nothing was too little.

I sobbed on the floor, wondering what the hell I would do now.. I have my phone and some stuff, I guess.

I checked my phone, I saw about 1000 texts from Sapnap, Quackity, and Wilbur.. Now I feel guilty again.

Ranboo started calling me, I picked up. "Tommy?! What happened!??" Ranboo shouted.

"One of them told you.. Knew it." I rolled my eyes and got to speaking.

"I don't know.. I'm in this alleyway and- I.. I just ran off.. I don't know what to do now." I sighed.

"You could stay with me?" Ranboo winced.

"What?! Nonono- I don't want to ruin you guys-.." I shook the phone, Is he crazy?!

"How would you ruin us? Who is us?" Ranboo inquired.

"You and your family!!" I yelled, grabbed my hair.

"I live alone, I moved out." Ranboo told. What?!

"Really?! B-but.. Wouldn't I be a hassle?" I mumbled.

"Of course not, do you wanna meet somewhere?" Ranboo suggested.

"Ah- O..Ok- Where?"

"How about a bakery, I can give you directions on your phone."

"Ok, It might take it little. I'm walking." I giggled.

"I have to get ready anyways, Well I'll see you there!" Ranboo smiled and hung up.

He sent me the directions and I got a move on. This was gonna be tiring. I walked at a decent pace, watching birds as I walked. They distracted me so much as I walked.
Suddenly, I fell face first into the ground.

"Shit.." I held my nose, it was bleeding. This is embarrassing.. Oh god. I quickly got up and dusted off my clothes.

I felt as if everyone was staring at me, either smiling or laughing. I held my hand under my nose, hoping to find something in my bag to wipe the blood. There was nothing.

I just gave up held my nose the way there. I got many weird looks.. sigh.

Eventually I made it to the small bakery, It smelled of sweets and warmth. I saw Ranboo in the front, I hadn't seen him in awhile.

"Ranboo!" I smiled and ran over to him.

He grabbed my arm, "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah?? Why- Oh." I had forgotten my nose was bleeding.

"What happened?!" He said as he pulled a tissue out of his bag and wiped my nose.

"Thank you.. Uhm- I tripped on my way here." I stuttered. He nodded and smile. Did he actually believe me? Usually people get mad and ask what's actually wrong..

"Alright- Anyways! Let's go." He smiled.

"What? Are we not getting anything??" I questioned as he started walking to the parking lot.

"Home!" He turned around giving a cheery grin. It was contagious, I smiled and ran after him.

"Where do you even live?" I asked as we got in the car.

"A small apartment, it isn't too far." He replied.

It went silent for a little after I didn't reply, I just looked out of the window until he started.

"Why did you run off anyway?" Ranboo questioned.

"I-.. Uhm.."

dont trust him.

"I'll say when we get there.." I sighed.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Ranboo stated.

I didn't respond again, just waited silently for us to arrive. I thought about what Ranboo said, how he acted. It reminded me of Karl a lot. He said similar things and treats me kindly.. But I wasn't nice to Karl. I had to leave, I couldn't stay.

Eventually we got to the place, He set me up a bed on his couch.. It wasn't much but I guess.

"Soo... What happened?" Ranboo sat on the floor across from me, I was on the couch.

"I don't know.. Uhm. I just feel like I cause all the conflict, a-and it was better for me to leave anyway. I only made it harder for Karl.." I admitted, He just nodded while I spoke.

"Mhm. Well I can speak to Karl if you like-"

"No- No please don't.. I don't wanna put my problems onto you." I sputtered.

"It's not a problem for me? It's just something you guys need to sort out, I can't really make it any worse can I?" Ranboo shrugged.

"I.. I don't know. I don't want to talk to them right now.."

"Whatever you need!" He smiled and got up. "Would you like something?" He asked.

"Food could be nice or something." I smiled wrapping myself in a blanket.

He started cooking ramen, "So besides.. Uh all of the Karl stuff, how have you been?"

"Horrible." I responded.

"Im sorry.. Really glad you are safe though. I was so worried when Karl told me you were in the hospital, I couldn't sleep for days." Ranboo rambled a bunch, reminding me of my suicide attempt. I didn't mind too much, I was really happy to hear he cared.

"Thank you.. uhm you know- f-for caring." I lightly smiled.

"No problem! Of course I care for you, you're my friend!!" Ranboo grinned.. I was really lucky he took me with him.

After I ate, me and him both fell asleep. I didn't think about Karl or Wilbur that night. I know they are pissed off at me though, that's what I'm scared of. Knowing Wilbur, He will blame Karl and they will fight..

I wish I could just have peace.