30 ➪ Won't leave you again.

Sapnap POV

When Karl came with Tommy and Wilbur, all three looked drained to the brim.. I felt so bad for them, they had all moved around and travelled so much. Hopefully they would get to stay here with Karl, Quackity and I.

I hugged Karl tightly and he barely even hugged back. "Do you wanna sleep you guys?" Quackity suggested.

They all nodded and groaned, Poor kids. I led them to a room of there own, Wilbur and Tommy shared one while Karl, Quackity, and I shared one too.

I walked over to Karls bed and laid him down, putting the blanket on him too. I put a hand on his head for comfort but Karl showed the opposite. Karl flinched violently.

"STOP!" He yelled and held his neck, wide eyed and heavy breaths. Jesus christ.. What happened to him?!

Quackity woke up, "What happened.." He mumbled.

"I-I dont know.. Karl. What's wrong with it?" I stuttered and Quackity got out of bed.

"I-I'm sorry... I.. I just don't want to die.." He started crying and shaking. Me and Quackity hugged him.

"Karl.. It's alright, you're safe here. No one wants to hurt you.. I promise." I hushed him. His stifled sobs continued but eventually ended in snoring. He cried himself to sleep.. I frowned and little and Quackity and I tucked him in again.

"I don't know what happened. But whoever did that to him is gonna fucking get it." I growled.

Quackity nodded, looking really drowsy. On the other hand I felt not tired at all, I couldn't sleep. I kept imaging what happened to Karl. Why he freaked out so much when just his head was touched?! Hopefully he can talk to me about it.. If not then it might be Wilbur or Tommy

I noticed the sun was rising, I was on my phone basically all night. Then my nostrils started burning.. What is that smell. It smelt like smoke and I instantly got up, praying it wasn't a fire. Shitshitshit. What is it?!

I turned corner around the house, speed walking down the hallway. The stench got stronger as I passed Tommy and Wils room, I instantly walked in. Wilbur dropped his cigarette at the scare I gave him.

"Wilbur!" I snapped and ran for the cigarette, it started a small burn on the carpet. God thats gonna be a lot of money. I threw the cigarette in the bin next to their bathroom door.

I then walked up to him, he was sitting on the side of his bed. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I put a hand on his head and ruffled his hair, "It's alright. But I don't wanna see it again." I demanded sternly.

He nodded with a shake, "I-I will try.."

"Good." I gave him a smile then walked out of the room, closing the door quietly.. Why did he wake up so early just to smoke. At least do it outside. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

I stared at Quackity and Karl sleeping. Not in a creepy way, just jealous of their rest. My sheets were cold, a slight shiver was sent down my spine. I then closed my eyes, only to blink. The blink turned into a deep sleep.

Quackity POV

"SAPNAP!!! WAKE UP!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, it was literally 11:30 and lunch was being made. Did he sleep at all last night?!