11 ➪ Damnit

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I didnt want to leave Karl's side, but I had to at some point. I then realized everyone is gonna be worrying and confused as to why I ran off. But Karl already had that sorted for me.

"Tommy is alright, his bandage over his leg started falling off and bleeding. He's ok now!" He lied to everyone, but it's alright. I just didn't want everyone knowing.

We all played in the pool for a little. I sat with Karl on the edge of the pool, just dipping our feet in. Then I saw Tubbo and Ranboo swim over to me.

"H-hey, Tommy we just wanna say we're sorry, we didn't mean to hurt you.." Ranboo murmured, obviously very guilty. Tubbo looked pouty though.

"It's alright, Karl helped me bandage up my cut again." I smiled.

"W-well I also mean emotionally, if we hurt you.." Ranboo stuttered, getting nervous.

"Huh?" Tubbo raised an eyebrow.

Karl had a surprised look on his face, as did I too.

"What do you mean 'Huh'?? Why wouldn't we be sorry? I don't want his feeling to be hurt, Tubbo!" Ranboo started bickering.

"What?! We haven't done anything to him!" Tubbo snapped.

"Maybe *I* Haven't done anything, But you have!" Ranboo made a clear point.

"RANB-" Tubbo started to yell but someone from behind stepped in.

"Ok you muffin heads. Stop it, both of you." Bad had to tell them off like 10-year-olds. It was embarrassing to watch this.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tubbo rasped, It was so out of character for him to yell like this, especially at Bad.

"Hey! Language!" Bad yelled in a high-pitched voice, he split up the two and Tubbo went to another group. Ranboo sat next to me on the edge of the pool.

"I'm sorry Tubbo hasn't been paying much attention to you recently," Ranboo spoke up.

"Why?" Is all I could say.

"W-well he told me that I'm a lot better than you.. a-and that you're clingy... I-I'm sorry.. I should really tell him off but he will get angry with me." Ranboo looked like he was about to cry.

"I-.." I felt tears start to fall down my face as Karl grabbed my arm.

"You guys should talk with him, or I can have me and Bad talk to him," Karl spoke sadly, empathy in his eyes.

Ranboo stood quiet, I think he was scared to talk to Tubbo. That was just an issue as it is. Neither I nor Ranboo said a word, Karl took that like him and Bad.

"Ok, We'll speak to him tomorrow. You guys have fun and do something until then, trying not to think about it all that much."
Karl smiled.

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I've been feeling ill since last night, was it from eating?

I didn't feel like swimming, so I just watched as everyone else did. I would speak every now and then, but mostly just listen. I watched as Tommy ran out of the pool then back in with Karl, Karl was better than I ever was. I sighed, feeling a slight heat rise within me when I heard Karl say he and Bad would talk to Tubbo. Why not me? I was his brother and responsible for fuck sakes. I felt another nose bleed come. I instantly got up, feeling lightheaded and dizzy as I ran inside to get a tissue. Quackity greeted me,

"What's up, Wil?" He smiled.

"Uhm. Nothing much.. Just a bloody nose." I mumbled, putting a tissue to my nose.

"Did something happen?" He asked.

"N-no I.. Don't think so. It just has started happening a lot ever since I've been ea-.. nevermind.. It's nothing." It instantly hit me that it's because I've been eating so much, I need to stop.

"Whatever you say, man, I just want to make sure you're alright. Remember we all care for you though." Quackity frowned as I walked back outside.

Tommy and Ranboo split paths and went to talk to other people. I sighed to myself, feeling lightheaded again. I went to lay on the chair, then felt my body go limp and everything went dark..

What happened?

𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was worried about Wil, he's been really weird lately. He hasn't been eating as much and when he does it's in big amount, usually from Tommy. And his often nosebleeds are getting more frequent. It did the line for me when he came in a second ago for another nose bleed. I think he was gonna say something about his eating being the problem.

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about Wilbur.

"Wilbur?!" I heard someone yell from outside, I ran outside to see Wil passed out on the ground.

"Wilbur?!" I sped over to him, lifting his head off the ground. Knocked out cold.

"W-what happened??!" I cried.

"He just fell unconscious out of nowhere." Sapnap mewled.

I saw Wilbur flutter his eyes open, then his pupils filled with panic as he sat up.

"W-.. Oh no.." He grabbed his head, making a wincing noise.

"Wilbur? A-are you alright?" I put a hand on his shoulder, he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"Y-yeah.. Just low blood pressure, I'm good though..." Wilbur stuttered with a raspy voice.

It obviously wasn't low blood pressure, "Y-you should go rest.. I don't want that to happen again and we end up in the hospital.." I lamented, concern filling my voice.

He shrugged and stood up weakly. stumbling inside the house. The mood was ruined for everyone after that, especially Tommy. He had just got in a fight with Tubbo and watched his brother faint.. Poor kid.

Nothing much happened after that, a few of us recorded and stuff. Tubbo isolated himself, ignoring Ranboo and Tommy. I, Karl, and Sapnap made a few videos. Then dinner time came, Wilbur nor Tubbo came downstairs. I was a little worried about the group. We all hung out after dinner and watched some cooking show.

"Im gonna head to bed guys, night!" Karl yawned, I followed him and that was basically the cue for everyone else to.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day.

I probably just jinxed it.

Damnit.