26 ➪ I Failed You, Tommy.

Karl POV

"TOMMY!" I was yelling through the halls of the hotel while I ran as fast as I could. What fucking happened?! Am I too late?

I quickly unlocked the door and slammed in, instantly running to his room.

"TOMMY?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I shouted and ran into his bathroom, my heart dropped.

"Tommy oh god oh god TOMMY HOLD ON IM CALLING SOMEONE!" I was so terrified it felt as If I was going to die. As I called the ambulance I told them our address and where we were. Whilst talking I was staring at the scene. My bulimia pills.. He found them. He.

I started sobbing and tried to hold him up so he wouldn't choke on his own blood. Tommy could barely even speak to me, it looked as if he was giving up. Why.. Why did he try to take his life.. What made him regret it...

I failed him.

The ambulance got here but Tommy was already passed out, I don't think he's gonna make it. Im praying he does though, I can't take this. I was sobbing the whole ride to the ER. Looking at his body so limp and pale, the blood staining his face and shirt. Is he dead?

"Is he alive?" I asked the doctors in the ambulance.

"Yes, we still have a heartbeat." She answered quickly.

I sighed in relief.

He's not going to make it.

Techno and Wilbur will hate me for letting this happen..

Tommy will be no more...

Before I knew it I was sobbing into my hands again, the nurse controlling the heart monitors and machines that didn't make any sense to me, put a hand on my shoulder. It wasn't comforting at all. Nothing could comfort me right now...

I can't take this at all. I'm not in a good mental state and this is gonna make it plummet. Would Tommy want me to to down with him? Would he want me to live..?

Eventually, we made it to the ER. I had to sit outside of the room he might die in. I shuddered at my own words, I was terrified. Fuckkk I have to text His brothers about this.

I opened my phones with shaky hands and went to Techno's messages.

Karl: Techno

Techno: yeah

Karl: Its Tommy

Techno: ?

Karl: Hes in

Karl: hes in the hospital. with me..

Techno: what??? wtf happend?

Karl: he tried to take his life. I don't know if he will make it.

Techno: im omw. thanks for informing me. Tell wil and the gc of all of us.

Karl: ok, sorry.

I felt so bad, I couldn't imagine being his brother and getting that text. Techno had it way worse then me.. I only had to see him.. God. I don't even want to imagine it. I moved over to Wilburs messages.