50 ➪ Over the Edge.

"Stream?? Gosh.. I haven't done that in forever!" I exclaimed. I really haven't.

"That's alright! I'm sure everyone would be happy to see you though." Ranboo grinned.

"Alright.. When should we?" I asked.

"Right now!" His cheerful and eager grin convinced me enough, we walked to his room.

"Ok.. Your account or mine?" The green and red eyed boy asked me.

"Mine if that's alright? Just so more people know I'm alive." I giggled awkwardly.

"Ok!! Get it set up, I'm gonna go get us water." He walked out of the room.

I logged into my account, checking the offline chat. A rush of guilt came over me when I saw all of the people who were worried for me.

I brushed it off and continued setting up stream, his layout was way different then mine. I didn't want to ruin it so I just decided I'd have his for today.

"You done?" He came in with two glasses of water.

"Mhm." I nodded. I typed the stream title as 'I'm back!' and nothing more.

"What if we just have me standing in front of the camera and you are nowhere to be seen HAHA?!" Ranboo joked.

I laughed too, "Pfft.. They expect to see me but they just see you standing completely still." I wanna do that now.

"Do we actually?"

"Yes! Ok I'll be in the corner, start stream." I grinned and ran behind the camera.

Ranboo started stream and just stood completely still, his sunglasses on.

"Hello, chat!" Ranboo walked to his chair and sat down.

The chat was spamming 'WHAT?' and a bunch of other name spams.

"So I hacked Tommy's account." He lied, I tried not to burst out laughing.

"Yeah.. hacked." I walked into the frame and we both started laughing, high fiving eachother too.

Ranboo took off his glasses, revealing his perfect eyes. "Gotcha chat! Anyways.. Tommy is here!!" Ranboo smiled, as did I.

"Sorry if I worried you guys!! I've been very busy the past month." I apologized to chat.

"But I'm back and better now! So expect content. Speaking of that... What are we even going to do, Ranboo?"  We really didn't think this through

"Hmm.. Maybe a horror game?! That sounds fun." He suggested.

I agreed and him and I found a game on steam, we played it for an hour and then ended stream. It didn't actually go badly at all..

Ranboo POV

Tommy and I walked back to the living room after streaming, watching TV. I suddenly heard stifled sobs. We were at a part in the movie where one of the best character dies, is that why?