20 ➪ I Blocked Karl.

I was worried, I sent Techno a bunch of messages asking when He'd be home, where was He, and stuff like that.

Techno: What happened?

Tommy: dad is scsry pls just come hgome

I couldn't even type right, my hands were shaky. Karl was sitting on call comforting me while I waited for Techno to get back home.

"Techno said he was on his way." I mumbled to Karl. He put a thumbs up.

We sat in silence for around 10 minutes, then I heard the front door unlock. "Karl, Techno is here. I'll call you when I'm safer." I whispered as I heard Techno walking upstairs and hung up.

He knocked at the door quietly, I then unlocked it. When he saw my beat up face and body his expression dropped. He stepped inside and I locked the door behind him.

"Tommy.. Who did that to you?" He looked scared and covered his mouth.

"Dad." I responded with not much expression.

"You're joking.. You're telling me Phil did that?!" Techno raised his voice, obviously stunned.

"Yeah.. Karl helped me get up here, but I could barely even walk." I shook, reminiscing the bone crushing pain.

"I'm glad Karl could help.. How are we going to help you?? Do you want to live with Karl?" My eyes lit up at that idea, I wanted to stay with Karl. He was like a real brother to me.

I nodded my head quickly. "Karl said he'd pay for whatever I needed.." I sputtered.

"But what will Dad do?" Techno asked.

It then struck my mind Phil said he would kill me if I told anyone. I already told Techno and Karl.. What do I do??

"Let me bandage you, then I'm going to talk to Phil." Techno insisted.

I started freaking out, "N-No! You can't .. Phil said we would k-kill me if anyone knew!!" I cried.

He put two hands on my shoulders, "I won't let him hurt you. Now sit down." He said calmly.

I sat down and watched as he got a bunch of bandaids and bandages, he wrapped both my arms. He didn't say anything about the cuts, either he didn't care or didn't wanna make me uncomfortable. He put a few bandages on my legs, nose, and cheek.

"Thank you.." I mumbled.

"No problem, now stay here. I'm going to tell Phil you are leaving and not coming back, and If he even dares to try anything on me or Wilbur. We are gone too." Techno threatened. He was scary whenever he would be serious.

I watched him stomp out of the room and go to where I assume the living room is. I locked the door again, calling Karl.

"Hey, are you alright? Where is Techno?" He asked.

"Mhm, Im fine. T-Techno said he was going to speak to Phil about me moving somewhere. Techno asked if I could stay with you?" I winced, a little scared he would deny it.

"Of course, Tommy! It'd be great to have you." Karl smiled, looking at my face covered in bandaids. I smiled.

"Really?!"