Chapter 2: The One In The Stables (part 1)

{Technoblade's POV}

Kingdom of Cupiditatem {TechnoXReader}

Technoblade POV start

I wake up to the sound of a knock on my door. "Prince Techno!" I can hear the sound of a shaky female voice, "Prince Techno, the king wishes to see you in the dining hall for breakfast today!" I groan and get up, walking to the door.

As I open the door I see a small maiden. When she see's me, we make eye contact, I can tell she's terrified of me. I can understand why, the poor girl. I'm towering over her as if I'm about to hurt her. I get these scared looks from a lot of people. Thanks to my father everyone thinks I'm this scary guy who can take them out within seconds if I felt like it. I mean I could, but I don't think violence is necessary.

It was early in the morning and my throat was killing me from the party that my parents had threw last night. I didn't feel like talking much. I lean down with my hands behind my back so that my face was aligned with hers and said with a smile, "I'm not feeling very hungry today." The look on her face, was a mixture of fear and adoration. I tried to hold back my laugh as I closed my bedroom doors.

I walk over to my closet and changed into something more suitable for a prince. My hair was very messy, I never slept with it tied up because it's uncomfortable, so it was always like this in the mornings. I walked out into the halls walking to the room of my hairstylist.

As I sat down in a chair so she could do my hair, I looked out the window. I saw a beautiful person out in the stables. "So that's the person who cares for the horses." I though to myself. I never saw them before, any time I would go to the stables they would have already left.

I turn to the maiden doing my hair, "What's the name of the person in the stables." She looks out at the stables, "Hmm. Y/N L/N I believe it was." She said before going back to tying my hair in braid. "Y/N L/N...So she's the child of
M/N and D/N L/N. Exceptional fighters they are, I wonder is Y/N is any good." {M/N is your moms name and D/N is your dads name}

After I got my hair done I decide to go down to the stables to have a chat with the person. It doesn't take long for me to get there. When I do arrive at the stables, I can see them brushes a beautiful horses hair. I walk up to them, my steps being silent without me even trying. When I get close enough for her to hear me I speak up.

A/N

Hello beautiful's!
OMG THIS CHAPER- I cannot tell you how long I had a writers block for ughh! But I finally did it. I really hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm sorry it's short ahhhh! Don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night!

Word count: 547