Blood For The Blood God

TW: Blood, Fighting, Vividly Gruesome Scenes, Semi Suffocation, Death
{previously on The Kingdom Of Cupiditatem}

Suddenly I realized...

These idiots...these absolute bafoons...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" His laugh echo like the ringing of a bell.

"YOU IDIOTS! YOUR ALL DEAD!"

What the guards didn't know...was they had just awoken...The Blood God...and he was hungry.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Techno was out of his mind. Everyone knew it. We all knew once he started, he wasn't going to stop for anything or anyone.

The guard still had his arms wrapped tightly around my neck. The world was getting hard to see, everything was blurry and the room was spinning intensely. My head felt as if it were about to explode, I didn't know how much time I had left till I was dead. It was getting harder and harder to breathe.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I see a swift blur jumping over the table. Or at least I think whatever it was was was jumping, it was hard to tell. Blurs of shadows speed past me, I can feel the presence of danger. Whatever past me sent a small breeze as it past. Before I knew it, the pressure stopped.

My sense weakened. Was I dead, the room shone brightly, I closed my eyes to stop the blinding light from taking me over.

When I open my eyes again, I can see everything...everything, even myself. I see the arms of the person who had grabbed me laying on the floor, cut off. A pool of blood laid around them, along with the unmoving corpse.

I look back to myself, I was laying in the safety of across the room, my eyes where closed and my limbs had softened. Blood was splattered across my face like paint on a canvas.

I fix my attention back to the middle of the room, a blur passed everywhere at the same time. Screams echoed, loudly, growing louder by every second.

The queen and King were escaping through one of the doors, running, from the mister that had already killed half the guards. Who-? No. What? Could've done this...

Whatever it was, it was no human. Not even an animal. It was a blood thirsty monster, one that was willing to kill anyone and anything, for the safety of...someone?

I look around at all the departed souls. Their necks were all sliced, blood was everything. The once white marble floors where filled with the dark essence of death.

Slice. Slice. Slice. The sounds of the necks of all the guards being slice through was the only thing that could be heard over the screams of the dying.

Everyone was now dropped to the floor, and the blur had finally stopped moving. The monsters heavy breathing was heard. I move closer, but it's- his...back was to me.

He was standing over someone, I couldn't understand what they were saying, despite the fact that I was so close.

It sounded like listening to a made up language, or like listening to the sounds of your parents fighting in the middle of the night while you try to cover up the sounds with your pillow against your ears.

I got closer and saw that he was standing over a girl, she was beautiful. Why would he want to hurt her?

Who were these people? Why were they fighting?

Questions I kept asking myself.

The girl was crying her face to the ground, the tall man takes his sword and lifts her head up with the sharp tip of it. She's forced to look him in the eyes.

He asks her a question. I think.

She opens her mouth to answer but only non-sense comes out. I wish I knew what they were saying. Maybe then I wouldn't be so clueless. Maybe then I would understand why he was so angry and she was so scared.

I was confused. No. That's wrong. I wasn't anything. Feelings where not something I can currently understand.

She stammers. And I can feel her heart beat fastening. I step in front of her.

"Stop! Why are you doing this!" My voice sounds like it glitching, everything fades through me, the man doesn't answer my question. He acts as if I'm not even there.

I move out of the way and observe again. He yells at her. More gibberish. What are they saying?! I want to know! I need to know! Why can't I know! What's wrong with me?!

It doesn't matter what I want. It doesn't matter what they were saying. Not anymore.

He tightens his grip of the sword, and jabs forward. His sword cuts through her skin and out the other side of her neck, like it was nothing.

He doesn't even flinch, not when she screams, not when her blood sprays him, not when her blood covers his face, not when she takes her last breath, not when a tear runs down the side of her face as she falls backwards onto the floor, not when her body is laying in a pool of thick dark red blood.

No, he was still. He didn't feel any remorse for her, not in that moment. He didn't care. We had that in common, we both didn't feel anything.

He stands there for what feels like hours, until he finally moves and walks over to someone else. He walks over to me.

Suddenly my sense flow back through me, my emotions are back. Everything finally makes sense, he finally makes sense, we go make sense.

I finally realized. We weren't just friends, I didn't just think of him as a good buddy.

I loved him. And I finally understood why.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey guys! Does this count as cliffhanger? I hope not, I was trying to make it not a cliffhanger but I deuces this was a good part to leave it at for today. Also, THABK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! I couldn't have made it this far without your guy's help. I owe you guys so much for helping me get this far. I've never stayed so motivated to do something for this long. Thank you all SO much! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Anyways, don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! Byeeee!!!