Chapter 7: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 2)

{Previously on The kingdom of Cupiditatem}

"Guards! I want you to capture Y/N! I want to have a talk with the witch/wizard who has casted a spell on my sweet baby boy!" The guards set off to the stables where Y/N was peacefully caring for the horses. Unaware of the danger they were soon about to be knee deep in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Y/N's POV}
It was the end of the day and I was feeding the horses their dinner. Little did I know I wouldn't see my beloved stables for quite some time.

Heavy footsteps were heard in the distance. The horses started to get riled up, they jumped and neighed. I tried to calm them as best as I could, when all of a sudden the royal guards were surrounding me.

"Hello?" I said, kind of scared since they never leave the queens side, this must have been important. One of the men spoke up, "Y/N L/N! Under rule of Queen Catherine, you are to be taken to the royal thrown room immediately, where the queen will decide you're punishment and then you will be taken down into the dungeons where you will be incarcerate."

Punishment? I thought to myself. "You must have the wrong person, I haven't done anything!" The guard looked at me and scoffed, "You lying witch/wizard! We know you put a spell on Prince Techno."
A spell? Witch/wizard? What are they talking about I would never do anything of the sort.

I was about fortify myself when one of the guards grabbed my arm and pulled me to the castle. He held on with a firm grip and dragged me half way there, I would have tried to walk but I couldn't get in my feet.

When we enter the Royal thrown room I was thrown to the floor, falling to my knees, I had a carpet burn on my hands and my legs where getting sore. I looked up to see Queen Catherine and techno siting in the thrown next to her, he was standing up staring at me, in shock. He must know I didn't put a dowel in him....right?...right?!

"Ah so this is the witch/wizard that put the spell on my little Techy!" I could see techno trying to go towards me but his mother was holding him back. "Look I don't know what you're talking about! I never put a spell on Tec— Prince Technoblade—!" One of the guards kicked me down and I face planted into the ground, "Don't raise your voice to the queen like that!" The queen clapped her hands at the sight of me being hurt.

"Hmm now lets see. You put a spell on my Techy, and then lie to my face saying that you didn't put a spell on him, I mean come on. Who would ever want to be friends with someone that looks like you." I was hurt by her words, I didn't know what.

"I think this deserves a horrible, painful, punishment. You'll be burnt at the stake, as we do with the other witches, but the days leading up to it you will be starved as well! Ooo yes that a perfect punishment for someone like you!" I didn't want to be burnt at the stake, and I could see techno didn't want me to be either. The guards started to drag me out into the dungeon, but before I was dragged away I was able to yell, "Your a foolish queen! Your a monster! You would burn one of you're own citizens alive, just like that?!" She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Oh please, your nothing more than a mere servant!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Technoblade's POV}
I was furious at my mother, this wasn't the first times she's taken away one of my friends, but this time it felt different.

I saw the guards drag Y/N away and all I wanted to do was punch a hole in a wall, or punch a hole in my mother. I stormed out of the thrown room. As I walked out I found myself walking towards the dungeon. I hadn't even realized it until I was face to face with the guards that were I front of the dungeon doors.

The guards looked at me and could see how infuriated I was. "P-prince techno." He said in a stammer. "Open the door." I say abruptly, we both knew I would fight if that was what it took to get past him. "Y-your mother informed me that I wasn't to let you in."

I snarled and he cowered, "Open. The. Door." I put my hand on my sword, ready to draw it he needed a little more persuasion. Luckily for him, the other guard stepped in, ready to be his backup if needed.

The other guard was much more courageous. He was more tall and more well built, you could tell he was obviously trained by one of the bests, but I was as well.

"As he said, the queen has instructed us to keep, you, out of her. She doesn't want us to let you get to the witch/wizard."

I soon realized that fighting to get to Y/N would only grow my mother's intuition that they was a witch/wizard.

I gathered myself together and walked away, but not before whispering, "I will be back for you, Y/N..." Hoping that they would someone hear me and know that I was coming to save them.

A/N

Heyyy! Hahaha another cliffhanger Oop- what will happen will prince techno come back for Y/N. Will he fail at helping his "friend" escape? Will he turn to his mother's side? The world will never know! I guess you'll just have to stick around to find out!  Anyways, don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! Byeeee!
P.S. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K READS AHHH WE LITERALLY JUST HIT 1K 3 DAYS AGO AHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEEE! 💕

Word count: 1016