Waltz

{Previously on the Kingdom Of Cupiditatem}

I turn around and look to my left then to my right, making sure no one was listening. "Listen," I say leaning in and putting my voice into a monotoned whisper, "I have a plan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Y/N's POV}

"You can't be serious! That'll never work!" I say in a yelling whisper. "Look it's our only chance at getting you out of here."

I couldn't believe what he was saying his plan was dumb and only had a 5% chance of working. "Absolutely not, there has to be some other way. I'm not doing that."

"Come on, be realistic it's gonna work." He says trying to convince me. "You be realistic! Did you even think about the different outcomes?! It's too dangerous! I'm not gonna dance around with death! If we get caught, which will happen, I'll be killed on spot!"

Techno sighs, "You'll be killed if we do nothing. Will you at least consider it." I put my hand to my temple, he was right. If we did nothing and I stayed here I'll be killed in who knows how long. But if I follow through with Techno and Thea's plan, there was a chance; a small chance, that I would survive. I didn't know what to do.

"Ugh fine, I'll do it." He smiled at my reconsideration, "But if I die I'm haunting the hell out of you." Techno laughed and replied, "Don't worry me and Thea will make sure nothing happens our plan is flawless. Now, Thea will get you at exactly 5:30 am, right before sunrise. Be ready." I nod and techno looks both ways, making sure no one was to see him and walks away.

I lay down and try to go to sleep, my mind was racing thinking of every single outcome that could happen and ways to avoid them. It was a long and restless night, and more were soon to come as I counted down the days till the escape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Time skip to the day of the escape}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{3rd person POV}
It was 5:00 am, not a sound could be heard. The castle was asleep, all, except 1. Thea Blade, the daughter of queen and king. Thea and Techno had come up with a plan to help Y/N escape the dungeon and regain their freedom.

She walked through the halls, her steps making no noise at all, her movements were swift and flawless. Her feet grazed softly against the castle floors much like a cougar getting ready to attack its prey.

She quietly opens the castle doors and steps outside. Making sure that there was no one looking she walks over to a bolder and with all her strength she moves it out of the way, revealing a secret passageway, one that would lead her right to Y/N's cell.

She steps inside the passageway and walks down the dark and damp corridor. As she nears the end, she moves a piece of tapestry out of her way. "Hello,
Y/N, we meet again."

Y/N stands up and turns to Thea, "Hey Thea. I'm ready." Thea's lips curled into an enduring smile. "Let's go, 'Princess/prince'." Y/N rolls their eyes and follows Thea out of the cell and into the backyard of the enormous castle.

As Y/N looked over the horizon, the sun was just peaking over their line of vision. "This way," Thea said grabbing Y/N's hand leading them to another secret passageway.

They were soon standing in Thea's bedroom. It was bigger than any room Y/N has ever seen. "Are you sure this is gonna work?" They said turning to Thea who was digging through her closet, "I mean, like, what if I mess up. I've never been a-"

"Don't worry!" Thea says from her closet cutting off Y/N, "Here it is. Put this on." She handed Y/N a beautiful dress/suit.