A Rat (part 2)

{I originally wasn't going to write this chapter for a few more days cause I'm lazy buts it's 3 am and i just realized I won't have any access to something to write with in like a week so i'm writing it now 👍🏻}

Y/N'S POV
I was looking over the horizon for what felt like forever. As soon as I was about to go back inside to make sure Tommy was still there I saw a figure with pad skin that had a tint of pink in it and long flowing bubble gum pink hair walking towards me in the distance.

"Techno! Hurry here, I have to show you something." I called out to my friend. He quickened his pace and was soon towering in front of me. "What is it Y/N?"

I grabbed his arm and rushed him back to the lower part of his cabin. "There's some guy here claiming he knows you, I caught him stealing some of your diamonds." I explained the situation to him as fast as we can.

We ran into the lower part of his cabin, but as soon as we went in a fast blur ran out. We quickly turned around and started chasing after him. Techno was much faster than me and had more of something I lacked in; stamina. I followed slightly behind the two very fast blurs when both me and Techno stopped and looked at a foot deep hole in the ground with Tommy in it. {BAHAHA- "Tommy in it" it sounds like tommyinnit}

As we towered the hole staring dumbfoundedly at the boy repeatedly saying, "tommy hole". We stare at him for a good few seconds while he digs at the snow trying to hide himself deeper in the ground, when he slowly looks up at Techno and says, "Ow Do?"

Who was this kid? And why does he act so strange? I figured my questions would be answered later so I shifted my attention back to the thief in front of me.

He slowly climbs out of the hole and backs away making eye contact with Techno, who seems to be staring at him just as confused as I am. After a minute Tommy yells at us from a good distance, "Take a picture it'll last longer!" Followed by a muttered, "You look ugly." under his breathe. Which I'm assuming he hoped we wouldn't hear.

Techno finally regains realization of the situation and speaks out in his monotoned voice which now sounds a little aggravated, "What were you doing in my house Tommy?"

Ah, so he did know this Tommy kid. But from the pitch of his voice, it didn't sound like they were good old buddies.

Tommy, trying to avoid the question and change the topic replies with, "Hello! How are you?" With more aggravation in his voice Techno asks again, "What were you doing in my house Tommy?" By the way he was speaking you could tell he was loosing his patience and fast.

"How are you?" The boy replies again.

"What were you doing in my house Tommy!?" Techno's voice booms.

"You suck Techno! That's the way to lightly put it!" For someone who could easily be out matched he was being very cocky.

Techno had finally lost all of his patience and started attacking Tommy. "Give me my diamonds back Tommy or I'll take them forcefully myself!" Techno's now not so monotoned voice boomed with anger.

Tommy runs into Technos house trying to find a place to hide while Techno chases after him yelling at him to leave. Tommy suddenly disappears down the ladder, as we try to chase him down we find it is just us two in his basement.

"Wha- Where did he go?" I look over to Techno but he's just as confused as I am. I look at the ground of the stone basement and see a spot that looks a little discolored from the rest of the floors. It looked like someone had been digging it up.

I kick the floor and it crumbles down under the weight of my feet and leads to a new ladder. Cautiously me and Techno climb down the ladder, into a yellow room that had a block of emerald in it. There was a few chests, a bed, and a rat; a rat evidently meaning Tommy.

I looked through the chests a found a bunch of Technos stuff, some stuff of which was mine. He was a thief a rat and very dirty. Man this kid needed a shower.

Tommy points to a sign then to Techno and I and says, "Read the sign bruv! No {buddussies} aloud,"

"What the heck is this!?" Techno yells in confusion.

I look around trying to take back all the stuff Tommy stole from me while he was occupied ranting about how he got to living in Techno's basements basement.

Once I got all my stuff back I look at Tommy who's arua felt very different now. He looked very serious, and without missing a beat, without any high pitched voice cracks, without any of his nervous laughs, he looks both me a techno dead in the eyes and in the most monotoned voice I've ever heard come out of him so far he states, "I want my discs back Techno."

'Discs'? I had no clue what he was talking about, so I figured I would let Techno handle it for right now.

Very aggravated Techno says, "Tommy I'm not in the mood for games right now."

They start arguing about random stuff, I blocked out most of the conversation because it was getting plain boring. We all knew it it was blatantly clear, Tommy was a thief and he needed to go. I don't see what all this excess arguing was about.

Suddenly Tommy got mad and threw a splash potion of harming onto techno. Which somehow did more damage to Tommy than it did to anyone else.

Tommy ended up going on another rant about why he's living under technos house, which I blocked out again because, 1 I had already heard this and 2 it was boring.

I started listening back in when he started saying something about some "Dream" guy. What a weird name. I think I remember hearing Techno talk about him one time.

Whoever this dream dude was, he seemed to have a way of pissing a lot of people off. But that wasn't the main focus right now. Right now I needed to focus on what Tommy was saying.

"Look Techno, I want my disks back. And dream is the cause of a lot of problems and he's the only thing in my way. So I was thinking maybe we can join in on a temporary alliance where I can get my disks back."

Techno looks at Tommy. He couldn't actually even considering this could he? " What do I get out of it." He questions.

Tommy looks him dead in the eyes. "If you help me get my disks. I'll help you get your sword back." {pretended techno doesn't have his sword or whatever, yeah ik this timelines messed up af}

I look at the two of them as Techno ponders the offer. After what seems like forever he speaks up with his answer. "Fine... I'll help you."

A/N
Hey guyyyyysssss! Happy Pride month by the way! I forgot to say this in the last chapter {cause i never know what day it is} but just know you are valid and deserve everything in life no matter who you are or who you love! Have a wonderful day/night/evening! Don't forget to eat and stay hydrated! I love you all so muchhhh! byeeeeeeee