Chapter 3: The One In The Stables (part 2)

{Y/N's POV}
It was another day and I was in the stables yet again. I felt bad for the maids, I knew they would have a lot to clean up from the party yesterday. Maybe, when I was done with my job I could help them out.

I was brushing the main of a horse named Rio. My attention of the captivating, midnight black horse, gets broken when a soothing monotoned voice speaks out.

"Elegant, aren't they." Startled, you look over to see a tall man with long, silky, bubble gum pink hair tied into a braid. You gasp, and bow to the prince who was standing only a few feet away from you. "Yes, sire, she is very elegant." The prince chuckles, a chuckled you could feel yourself listing to for hours. You raise from your bow and make eye contact with the god looking prince who was now towering over you. The other maidens in the castle were right, he was charming. "Yes, while the stallion is beautiful. He wasn't who I was talking about."

Hearing the prince's words, I feel my cheeks turning red. "Thank you sir." I say trying not to stammer my words. He notices my flushed state and chuckles once more.

As I look upon him, I find myself to be speechless. No words can come even close to describing his amazing looks. Everything about him is perfect. How his bubblegum pink hair complements his glistening red eyes. How his jawline could cut 1000 men into 2. How his ears pointed matching his god like jawline, and how his clothes were perfectly fit to match a princely figure as such. He truly was perfect.

{Techno's POV}
I stare down at the stable Y/G (your gender). They were more beautiful up close, and much more shorter than I had expected. I could tell it was easy to fluster them, because just my very existence did it. I had some free time so I decided to flirt with them just a little more. "What's wrong?" I lean down making my face aligned with theirs, while my hands were behind my back, this was my signature move, "You're cheeks are red, are you sick?" They cover up their hands with their face, "No! I-I mean no sir, I'm just not used to being in the presence of royalty, such as yourself."

I laugh and stand back up. "No need to be so proper." I say as I lean against the stable wall, "Just came to have a little chat." I cross my arms and look down at them. They were very breathtaking, with their, H/C hair, and E/C eyes. {H/C means hair color and E/C means eye color}

They continue to brush the main of the horse they were brushing before. "Why would you want to talk to someone so low classes as myself." I shrugged my shoulders, "Why not, you seemed like you'd be fun to talk to." They smile at that. They're smile is just as breathtaking as their looks.

"Is that so Prince Techno." They look over at me and I sigh, "Please, just call me techno. The whole prince thing is just, it's to formal for my liking." They look at me, "Okay, Techno it is." They walks to a different horse, my horse, Carl. He was brown with a blond main.

"Careful with the horse." I say making sure they don't hurt Carl. They just laugh at me, "Ya, I know how to take care of a horse." I jokingly look offended, "It's not just any horse it's MY horse." They laugh again, "Yes, I know this." I shake my head at them. "Are you mocking the prince." They crosses their arms and looks at me, "I thought you didn't like being called a prince." They raised their eyebrow waiting for my answer. "I don't, it's dumb and I don't stand with the dumb rules of this kingdom. I like anarchism, not kingdoms, governments, and all of that." They looks at me and laugh, "Wow the future king is an anarchist." I roll my eyes, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. When I'm the king, you'll be happy that you have more freedom than this. Like do you even do anything other than this." They just shrug, "No, not really."

I lean on the wall again, "Seriously, you don't even go out?" They continue to brush Carl's main. "Nope, I don't ever have the time to. But it doesn't bother me, I like it out here." I don't know why I was shocked, I knew that the people who attended to the castle didn't have enough spare time to go out and do fun stuff, but I didn't think that they barley had any time at all. "Wow, your really boring." They stop and look at me, "You really know how to charm someone." They roll their eyes.

{Y/N's POV}
Techno and I talk for a little while longer, we talk about random stuff, he tells me about some of the places he's been and the adventurous things he's done. He also talks about Greek hero named Theseus, he's a good rambler. He could talk for hours and hours without even realizing it. It was kind of adorable.

He looks at the sun which was now starting to set. "Well, as much as I enjoyed our little chat, I must get back to my royal duties." I look at the sun as well, I needed to get back to my living quarters as well. "I'll see you again soon, goodbye, Y/N." With that he walked off. "Wait. I don't think I told him my name. There were far to many servants for him to remember all of their names, did he ask about me?" I thought to myself confusingly. Whatever it was I could think about it later, I needed to get back to the castle before it got dark and the monsters started to come out.

I feed the horses and start to walk back to my room. I shared a room with a few other servants. When I walked in I could hear them whispering and giggling, I could feel all eyes staring at me. I hated it, I hated being in the spotlight.

One of my roommates, Leah, came up to me, "So! What was it like speaking to the crowned prince?" I was confused on how she knew that I talked to Techno, but people do talk. "Uhm, fine?" I walk to my bed and take off my shoes. Leah gaps, "So it is true! You're so lucky!" I sit down in my bed and run my fingers through my hair. "I mean I guess you could say that." Leah sits next to me, "Tell me all about!"

{3rd person POV}
As Y/N tells her good friend Leah about her day with the prince, Techno sit at dinner with his parents, thinking all about his new friend.

A/N
Hey! I know this chapters a little messy I haven't come up with the plot line yet so I'm just making some fill in chapters till then. Maybe next chapter will have an actual plot behind it. Don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night. Bye!!!

Word count: 1227