The Final Two

{Previously On The Kingdom Of Cupiditatem}
"Callie Barley"
3 more people remain
"...and...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The queen paused, the uneasy tension filled the room like thick fog. My stomachs was twisting, my hands were trembling, and my cheeks were burning, I felt as if I was about to have a heart attack.

The pause was disturbing, unlike any of the comfortable silence I have faced with Techno. It felt like years before the queen opened her mouth to speak again...

"And the last person we have on the list is..." the fog got thicker, it was hard to breath. If I was even breathing. I felt as though I was holding my breath, the room felt as though it were spinning, and my head felt as though it was about to explode.

"Alicia Marie, you may leave." The fog cleared and I released a heavy sigh, it felt as if a major burden had just dropped off of my shoulders, everything was finally going to be okay.

Or so I though, the sound of a girl clearing her throat was heard, and the queen and everyone else looked to see who it was.

Oh no! There was still someone left! I hadn't even realized she was there. "Hmm..-" the queen said looking down at her paper, "-yes it seems we still have two contestants standing strong."

Angelica was still there, a look of smug confidence was embroidered onto her face. I looked over to Techno and Thea, they didn't prepare me for this. My heart clenched again, and the feeling of thick fog soon flew through the room again. The competition was far from over, and we all knew it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hey! I know this chapters short, but hey two chapters in one day, that's pretty good. It's a quarter till 1 am and my brain decided to start working again so here you are.  Anyways, don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! Byeeee