Chapter 6: The Fire Of Jealousy (part 1)

{Previously on Kingdom Of Cupiditatem}

I pause before opening the doors of the thrown room. Contemplating the outcome of the interaction to come with my mother. I sigh and open the doors, as I walk in I bow out of respect. "Mother, you needed me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Third Person POV}
The queen of Deus Sanguinis was a beautiful Woman, with hair as white as snow. Although she was pretty old, she looked far too young. She looked down at her son who was kneeling before and smiled.

"Why, yes, I did need you." Her son raised from a bow to look her in the eyes, "Come, Come sit down next to me." Techno cautiously walked over to his own thrown next to his mother's, staying silent.

"As you know, you need to be courted very soon." Techno tried to hide his scoff. All the people his mother has tried to get him with in the past were always...

"Yes, I'm very aware of this." His mother smiled. "And it my duty to make sure you find a suitable partner." She took her sons hand in hers, "So you could understand my surprise when I heard you have a Significant Other already."

Techno looked at his mom. Significant other? He had no clue what she meant by that. "Pardon?" The queen laughed, "Oh Techy you don't have to hide it. I heard the peasants talking about you and your secret girlfriend, how you two are always together."

Techno though hard about who she could've been talking about, and then it hit him. She was talking about Y/N. A million thoughts rushed into his head, he had always thought of Y/N as a close friend. They had only known one another for a short period of time. Of course they was breathtaking and one of the funniest person that he's ever met, but he didn't think of them like that...Didn't he?

"So tell me, who's this Y/N person?" The queen stared at him waiting for his non-existent response. What was he supposed to say, there was nothing he could say. He certainly wasn't going to lie to her, but he couldn't necessarily tell her the truth either.

He thought of anyway to get out of the situation, but his mind came up blank. So he decided to just tell the truth. "Y/N isn't my Significant Other. Their just a person I met some time ago, we're just friends."

The queen was confused, "Well, who are they then, I definitely feel like I've heard their name somewhere?" Techno took a deep breath. "Their...the stable Y/G. I met her in the stables and now we're friends." His mother's face dropped. "You're friends with one of the peasants?!" He could she was angry.

The queen thought of anyone who didn't have power was a useless waste of space, she didn't even refer to them as if they were living, breathing, people with lives. The thought of her son becoming close with one made her gag.

"That's impossible. My Techy would never want to spend his time with a simple pedant as such." She thought of any possibility as to why he would be friends with them. Then it hit her... "Y/N must be a witch/wizard!" Techno tried to calm his mother, but it was to late she already had her mind made up.

"Guards! I want you to capture Y/N! I want to have a talk with the witch/wizard who has casted a spell on my sweet baby boy!" The guards set off to the stables where Y/N was peacefully caring for the horses. Unaware of the danger they were soon about to be knee deep in.

A/N
Heyyyy! I know, another cliffhanger, but I have to have some type of suspense. I know this chapters short, I just wanted to have a fill in chapter so I didn't leave you guys waiting for a a new one for like a week. Also, do you guys like Harry Potter? I recently finished reading the first book, I've seen all the movies and wanted to read the books, cause I hear the books where better. If you do watch/read Harry Potter, what's your house? I took the test on the Harry Potter website thing and at first it said I'm a slytherin!  Anyways, don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! Byeeee

Word count: 752