Bottled Up Emotions {Some of Y/N's Backstory}(Season 2; chapter 1)

(This is basically the second season of this fanfic, you can stop reading in the last one or continue on to this one. Also this one has a completely new plotline from the last one.)

~Previously On Season One~

As far as I could see we were headed for a small looking cottage. We walk up the dark wooden steps and into the warmth of the small building. "Techno, what is this place?" He looks into a chest on a wall of chests and takes out a puffy blanket out of it. "This is my quiet place. A place I go when I don't want to be around other people. But...For the time being, this is our home." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month, that's how long me and Techno lived together. After a month I had finally gathered enough resources to built my very own house next to his. I'm pretty proud of it, seeing that I've never built anything before. 

Sadly though, me and him haven't started dating. We have done anything other than work together at becoming better friends since that night in the woods. 

The night I had killed his mother in cold blood. The night I lost a bit of myself to the darkness. The night we had our very first and very last kiss.

I try not to think about it.

I try not to think of anything from that night. 

Though it gets hard at times.

Ever since that night something deep in me has been different, some type of emotion that I had bottled up a long, long, long, time ago.

~...~

12 years ago (Y/N is 8)

Everything is blurry.

I only remember feeling nauseous.

My head was pound.

"Hurt them."

"Kill them."

"Punch them."

"Don't stop till you see blood."  

To many voices were ringing in my head. None of them were mine. 

'What's going on with me?' I kept asking myself.

Pain was inflicted everywhere in my body. 

'Stop it!'

Everything stops, blood is everywhere. 

This looks too familiar.

My body's shaking and I can't move. 

I'm looking around me, looking for something to focus on. 

The voices have stopped. 

The only thing I can hear is my own breathing.

Everything starts flashing.

All I can see is dead people. Some are faces I know, some of these people I've never seen in my life.

I hear a bunch of voices, more than I've ever heard before, they're all so loud, but their not mine. 

Their his.

There's a tall man, he's a killer.

 Just like me. 

I'm in a room I shouldn't be in. This place looks like somewhere only the royal family should be.

'What is this place' I ask myself. There's dead people everywhere. They look like royal guards. 

Before I could focus on anything else I'm somewhere new. The voices are back, but their not in my head. 

They're in theirs. 

They kinda looks like me, but older and fancy-er. 

They shove a dagger into an old lady's chest.

They're a killer.

Just like me.

Their voices don't stop till the old lady's blood hits their face. 

The tall man is here too. He's tied to a tree. 

Again, before I could focus on anything else, I'm somewhere new.

'Where am I now?'

Some type of kingdom I've never heard of, but everything looks blown up. 

The tall man and the fancy me are here too. 

Their fighting?

Along with a bunch of other people.

People are crying.

People are dying.

'WHAT'S HAPPENING?!'

(A/N)

Hey guyssss! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been dealing with a bunch of mental stuff and I never could find the time to write this chapter. Anyways, this is basically a flashback that happened when Y/N was little, kinda like a reoccurring dream that they have (if that makes any sense). Also...43K OMG THAT'S LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT I COULD GET THIS FAR!!! Anyways make sure you guys tell me about your thoughs on season 2? Have a wonderful day/night/evening! Don't forget to eat and stay hydrated! I love you all so muchhhh! byeeeeeeee