Chapter 4: The Adventure Of A Lifetime (part 1)

{3rd person POV}
A month has passed and techno and Y/N had talked at the stables everyday. Y/N enjoyed the company of Techno, and Techno enjoyed the feeling of having someone to talk to, who actually listens.

{Techno's Mom's POV} (whattt? Techno's mom? Bet ya didn't see that coming 😉)

As the Queen of Deus Sanguinis, it was my job to find someone suitable for my son to court. Seeing that he was going to be crowned king in a few years. He would need to court someone very soon. I go through the list of princesses from different kingdoms.

As I was looking, I couldn't help but over hear a few of the maids talking. "Y/N is so lucky...I heard they're super close with Prince Techno...Do you think their dating?..." I was shocked at what I was hearing. Techno had a significant other and I didn't even know, but then again the maids loved to spread rumors. I would just ask techno about this Y/N person when he got back.

{Techno's POV}
I was walking to the stables to go talk to Y/N. Today I had a fun surprise for them. I remembered how they said they never got to do anything. So today I was gonna take them on an adventure. I got to the stables and we said our hellos. "So, Y/N I have a surprise for you!" They look at me with a smile, "A surprise huh? That's cool."

I grab their arm, "Yep now let's go." They were very caught off guard, "wait what about the horses?" I laugh, "They'll be fine now follow me!"

I lead them into a cave, grabbed a torch that was sitting by the entrance, and walk inside. Letting the light dimly shine our way as we go deeper into the depths cave. Soon we arrive at our destination, ginormous midnight black rocks with beautiful royal purple crystal swirls in the middle. It made a sound that echoed, drawing you in, making you want to see what was lurking on the other side.

"Woah." They stared at the portal in awe, "It's not like anything I've ever seen before!" I take their hand and look them in the eyes, "Do you trust me?" They nod their head, and I lead them up and into the portal.

The feeling of us teleporting to another dimension tickled, I've been through these types of portals, many times before, but it still seems to amaze me every time.

We step out into the nether. I could see them admiring it and taking in it's beauty, out of the corner of my eye. They looked so at peace, so...beautiful.

{Y/N's POV}
The nether was just as Techno described it. The ground was a deep red, with spots of dark sand everywhere. The oceans of lava surrounded everything, it bubbled and popped and sizzled. It was very hot and the air was very thick, it felt soothing in my lungs.

In the distance I could see a forest. The trees were a dark shade of purple and the leaves were a lovely shade of dark teal. The vines were just as breathtaking, instead of growing from the leaves they grew from the ground up. I could tell they were very sturdy, sturdy enough to climb on.

Techno starts walking and I follow him. We walked in a comfortable silence for a while. I looked down at the lava and saw strange creatures, I had never seen nor heard of them before. They seemed to be immune to the fiery touch of the lava.

We had been walking for a pretty long time now. Suddenly we come across a strange fortress. Its walls were made of dark bricks, it looked pretty abandoned, and not very well cared for. There was dust on everything, it wasn't very well lit either.

"What is this place?" I look to Techno who has a grin on his face. "It's a nether fortress, I've come across these before, but my dad never let me adventure in. He said they were to dangerous and that I'd end up getting hurt." I take a step back, the word danger startled me. I didn't like the thought of being hurt, it made my stomach twist and turn.

"I say we go in!" He grabs my hand and I look at him like he's crazy. "You're kidding right? What about what your dad said?!" I tried to reason with him, but it was to late. He had already dragged me inside and there was no way I could muster up the courage to leave and wait for him outside by myself.

We looked around and didn't rly see much. As he turns the corner he yells out, "Oh cool!" and runs up to a chest. Exited to see what was inside, he opened it up. There was some golden horse armor, a diamond, and some bones. He goes to grab the stuff, but I grab his arm, "You shouldn't take that. Who knows what could happen if you do. What if it has a spell on it?" He sighs and closes the chest. "You're no fun." He said as he rolled his eyes.

We walk through more of the fortress, till we get to some stairs. At the bottom was some type of farm, I'd never seen the plant before. I bend over to touch the plant when techno pulls me behind the stairs. I didn't know why at first, but then I heard it. Footsteps...a lot of them.

Techno and I peak our heads around the corner, what we see was unreal. It was an army of skeletons. But these weren't just and skeletons, they were dark, and carried swords instead of bows. Just looking at them you could sense the feeling of death in the air. We both knew we had to get out of there fast.

Before I could think of a way out, Techno grabbed my arm and pulled me into another hallway. We ran as fast as we could. I see a shimmer of light and start to gain hope, but as we turn the corner that hope fades away. There were more skeletons, not as many as the army we had seen before, but it was still terrifying. Along with the skeletons there was a fiery beast floating in the air. We turn around to find another way out, only to be confronted by more of the skeleton army. I could hear Techno cursing under his breath.

We had no other choice..."We have to go through them!" Techno yelled. I didn't want to face the truth, but I knew that it was just that, the truth. There was no other way out. Techno pulls me close to him, and with his free hand he takes out his shield. "Stay close." I nod and he starts to run towards the exit. As we ran I matched my pace with his, we were in sync, running towards our doom.

3 balls of fire came flying towards us, from all different angles, I ducked down and Techno raised his shield to block. A stone sword swings at us from the left, Techno leans back so it just barley misses him and gets stuck in the wall instead. We run past the skeleton who was trying to free his sword from the nether brick and another fire ball gets shot at us. We dodge and keep running.

We were close to the end, almost free, but stood in our way was another death skeleton. Techno pushes me aside and drops his shield for me to protect myself with. He lunges towards the skeleton, only to miss. His sword sliding through the crack between two of its bones. He curses under his breath again, and strikes once more. The clashing of the two swords in combat echo's through the hallway and attracts more dangerous beasts.

I put my back to the fight between Technoblade and the death skeleton and grab the shield as tightly as I could. Holding on to the shield for dear life as the more of the skeletons attack me. One hit was followed up by another. Strike, after strike, after strike! The only thing between me and death was this shield. But the shield could only hold off for so long, it could only be a mere distraction, while the real battle goes on behind me. Soon enough the shield would give up, and it did just that. The shield broke in half, I was exposed. I jump back dodging the incoming sword.

"Techno...we have a problem!"

A/N
Hey! Ahhh I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I just thought this would be the perfect spot for a cliff hanger, and definitely not because I was to lazy to finish writing this chapter...I told you this chapter would have an actual plot behind it 😉! Anyways, don't forget to stay hydrated and eat! I love you all and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! Byeeee!

Word count: 1519