Easter Hunt; easter special

A/N
This doesn't have anything to do with the story line, I just though I'd do something for Easter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up, my eyes fixating on the bright light emerging from my open window. It was Easter morning, the beginning of spring air filled my lungs.

I pushed myself out of bed, accidentally waking up my dog in the process.

"Good morning Maddox." He jumped of the bed and scratched at my bedroom door, letting me know that he wanted to go outside.

I quickly get dressed and open the door. He runs into the front of the house, goes through his doggy door, and disappears outside. I wasn't worried he was would get lost, he was raised in the woods and knew his way back.

I walk into the kitchen humming a soft tune to myself.

I jump back, startled by a 6'5" figure standing, no, floating in my kitchen.

I sigh, knowing who it was, having seen them everyday of my life, "Hello, GhostBur. How are you this fine morning."

"Ah Y/N! I was waiting for you to wake up. I'm amazing! Here have some blue!" I smile as he handed me a blue egg. Different, Norma he gives me blue dye. It always stained my hand, but I didn't mind it cause it made Ghost Bur happy.

He tilted his head, "What was I doing here again....OH yeah! I have a message for you!" He takes out a piece of paper from his pocket. I always wonder how he was able to hold objects, since he was a ghost.

"It's from tech- I mean no one important. Mhm, no one important."

I roll my eyes with a smile, Ghost Bur was never good at keeping secrets. But it wasn't his fault, he just kept forgetting that secrets were secrets.

"Heh, anyways. So, the message says.

"Dear Y/N,
I am inviting you to participate in my Easter Egg Hunt.-"An Easter egg hunt. Sounds fun, "Each egg you find will have a hint that will lead you to the next one. Once you've found the last egg, it will have a piece of paper inside it that has the coordinates that will lead you to a special prize. P.S. you will be competing against other people, first come first serve. Meaning whoever gets here first will get the prize. The clock is ticking."

Okay, He didn't say everyone else, he just said other people, meaning there's only a few. Hopefully he didn't pick people who were good at riddles. Ghost Bur took out another piece of paper from thin air. How does he do that? Who am I kidding, if I had the power to just get random objects out of no where, I'd have so much pizza.

He reads the paper, "Your first clue is; Down Bellow, with fire that bubbles, pick the right egg from the plentiful bundles." He puts the paper in his back pocket, "Well, that's it! Good luck!" And with that he disappeared.

I immediately wrote down what he had said, just so I didn't forget. Down bellow, with fire that bubbles, pick the right egg from the plentiful bundles.

"Down bellow, with fire that bubbles...I'm guessing that's the nether." I grab "Anarchy Starter", that's what I named my netherite sword. It's enchanted with; Sharpness, Looting, Mending, and Fire Aspect.