Introduction

Mason Adler is a rich boy, too well developed for his own good. His parents being the well settled, striking pair of a lawyer and a doctor, raise the standards when they move to a new block in the higher circles of the Upper East Side, where the houses are called mansions and folks prefer bubbly wines on a Sunday dinner. Though this life of champagne wishes and caviar dreams along with final years of high school, is everything anyone could wish for, he prefers a little challenge. Something to distract him from the bland Sunday dinners and stocks chats.

Raina Monroe is the bad girl on the block. The only isolated princess ignoring the tiara on her head. She's tattooed and quiet, uncaring of the human life around her and the most odd one living around the circle of the Upper East Side block.

What happens when Mason catches an eye of the stunning yet bad neighbour of his?

***

"Ms. Monroe! Care to share with the class the important involvement that my lecture is disturbing for you?"

She sighed at the screen and blinked before looking up with a flat look. Her eyes slowly trained to him and he blinked away, though still mesmerized by the sharp brown and a spark of gold in them.

"Nope." Her voice echoed and he found a few boys grinning at each other, a few girls giggle and some people rolling their eyes. Especially the smartest students in the class, judging her harshly. He only bit back his smirk.

"Detention." Mrs. Berry called out.

She didn't say anything.

Picking up her bag, she headed for the door and he smelled the grapes as she passed him.

"See you then." She spoke, casually leaving the class. Murmurs spread around the class but Mason could only watch with a hand under his chin. Difficult girl, definitely fucked up but interesting.