Chapter Six

"Size eight

"Size eight." Raina spoke. The guy bit his lip and winked. Bending down, he pulled out a pair of white bowling shoes, "Thanks mate." She smirked, grabbing the shoes.

"Size ten." Mason spoke. The guy hadn't noticed him and green eyes trained if Raina. She flipped the shoe and picked out a yellow sticky note.

"Sorry, what did you say?" He looked at Mason again.

"I said, ten." Mason spoke with a clenched jaw. He put it out for him. Mason squinted at him and with discretion, turned the shoe, making sure there was no sticky note there, telling him to buzz off. Raina snorted beside him and turned to the guy.

"Thanks, Bill." She grinned and put her boots in the shelf beside the counter. She walked back to alley number seven and Mason followed.

"Are you gonna call him?" He asked.

"After Derrick Bronson? Yes." She huffed, "I'm laying off from school boys now. Too much gossip." She shook her head. In the light, he could see the bruise on her cheek to have been turning into a light hue of purple.

"Shit, who did you beat up?" He muttered. She frowned, "Right, I know." He raised surrendering hands.

"We're up first!" Blaze jumped to the keyboard by their alley and started typing his name on the purple bar screen.

"Big ball?" Raina squinted at it and then him.

He shrugged.

Ben came next.

"Bug furt?" Mason frowned when he moved off the board excitedly.

"Fuck no. I meant to write Big Fury." He ran back for the keyboard but Mason butted him away and turned to the keyboard.

"Too late, Dumbass." He snickered.

Golden Shooter. He wrote.

Rain came for her turn and wrote her name down.

Stuck with dumbasses. With an arrow pointing upwards. All three of them stared at her.

"I don't lie like you fools." She shrugged and headed out of the seat. Blaze's turn came first. He rolled a red bowl that went straight across the polished dark brown lane and it was a perfect strike. He jumped and clapped Ben's hand. Picking another red ball, he went for the score and knocked down eight pins, earning him eighteen points.

Next was Ben.

He threw eight pins in the first and then nine in the next, adding their score up to thirty two.

Next was Mason. Picked up a green marble effected ball and threw a perfect strike. In the next, he manage to throw over nine balls.

Raina's turn came and Blaze chuckled.

"Good luck, Adler." He snickered. She pursed her lips tight and stared at the ball.

"Hey." He came to her shoulder and leaned into her ear, trying his utter best to ignore the blissful scent of flowers lurking in there, "Its a curve." He showed his arm movement lightly, "Just try that. Okay?"