Chapter Thirty-Two

"Carlos!" Mason roared, reaching the arena of the gym where the ring had a practise in progress. Carlos looked away from them and walked to Mason, waving for them to continue.

"Mason."

"Take me to her, now!" He ordered.

"What?"

"I know he's taken her. Take me to her right now."

"Mason, I have no idea what you're on about."

"Is there a fight today?"

"A fight?"

"A fight with Monroe's bet on it?" He asked in a low growl. His eyes moved as he thought for a bit, his jaw clenching then a realization dawning on him. He nodded.

"Take to her, now." He fought.

"You can't." They turned and Raven stood behind Mason.

"Raven, don't start with me, I won't think twice before burying you alive today." He fought.

"She gave you the ring." He grinned.

"Oh fuck off." Mason grumbled.

"South Rock." He spoke and Mason's brows furrowed, "Where the fight is tonight. He's got twenty-million riding on it. She wins? He lets her go. She loses? He sells her for fifty million and pays a debt off." He told them.

"Why are you telling us this?" Mason asked.

"Tired of being second. I'm tired of her. Just getting her out of the way."

Carlos grinned.

"Its not what you think." He muttered harshly.

"Then how is it?" Mason couldn't trust him. He shared an eye contact with Carlos.

"He's not a good man." He spoke.

"I figured."

"No, you..." He bit his lip, "I dont want another Monroe done wrong by him."

"What do you mean, Raven?" Carlos asked.

"You really think Aaron was gonna commit suicide?" His eyes teared up.

"Raven?" Carlos asked as Raven cleaned a tear from under his eye.

"You... were you and Aaron..." Mason started.

"Not like that. No." Raven shook his head, "We were best friends." He pulled his hand out from his pocket and showed a familiar black ring, "We were family."

"What do you mean by doing wrong? Monroe didn't..." Carlos started.

"The bastard killed him." He bit out.

"What?" Mason paled.

"Poisoned him because Aaron wanted out. He won the money from the game and Rib-steel got kicked out of the tournament." He wiped his eyes, aggressively, "I promised him I'd watch out for Raina. I didn't like you so I tried to keep her around us. But I can't let him sell her. I'm not saying I like you, Golden Boy, but I'm not going to let her be sold, either." He sniffed and looked at Carlos as well.