Chapter Twenty-Two

Stormy:

I'm skipping today.

Mason:

I will whip your ass to the moon! We've got a final today!

Stormy:

kinky.

Mason:

Don't you dare skip!

"Hey, smartass." He jumped and seeing her face, smacked the locker to straighten. She was standing in her loose crop hoodie, and yoga pants. Her hair straight but tousled and a small smirk on her face.

"Scared ya, did I?" She leaned by the locker beside his.

"I thought I was driving you to school today?"

"Hitched a ride." She winked.

"Excuse me? With who?"

"You do realize that I do have friends outside of you, right?"

"Friends?" He cocked a brow, "So now, you have groups and poor me is outside the circle, now, is that it?" He smirked. She bit her lip and shrugged, playfully.

"Hi." A sweet voice came and the two looked beside them in the hallway. Amanda Parson stood with a wide grin, dressed in a black sweater dress with a high neck, bare legs and black long boots under. She pushed her golden locks behind and eyed them.

"Hello." Mason sighed. At first, he was going to ignore but then an idea came, "How are you, Amanda?"

"I'm okay." She blinked, "Raina?" She turned to Raina, who looked up from her phone, finally becoming aware of her surroundings, "Erm, I... math class, you were there yesterday?"

Raina's eyes moved from her to Mason and then back to her.

She only nodded, waving her phone.

"I can't get ahold of my friend in class, you sit next to me and I was wondering if... you could give me some notes?"

Her fingers fidgeted with her locket and she gulped, smiling at Mason.

"Erm... sure, I suppose." Raina shrugged and her eyes widened. She was stunned. Even the girl and boy across the hall from them were wide-eyed. Mason chuckled. Of course they were surprised, Raina was talking to someone.

"Oh.." She snickered, "Can I give you my number?" She bit on her lip. Raina nodded and she spelled her number out. Raina tapped her phone in the air with pursed lips and Amanda lit up.

"Bye... Raina." She bit hard on her lip, "Call me." Her face turned and she jumped away. Raina's head turned slowly and she was watching her leave.