🌹two

With the freckles spread on his face, Felix looked extremely attractive. Adding in with the deep voice that doesn't match with his cute face. Jisung almost got a heart attack when hearing his voice earlier.

"What made you said something like that?" the freckled boy asked while giggling a bit.

"I was just stressed. Juyeon has a boyfriend and every time he's sad or anything he'd go to his boyfriend while I have no one." Jisung huffed as he sipped his drink.

Felix nodded thoughtfully, "I've never thought of that."

"It was just a slip of my mind, I didn't think he would really do this." Jisung whined as the other just laughed. "Uh, I hope I didn't hurt you in any way."

"Nope, you didn't. No worries. We could be just friends instead of fake boyfriends."

The blonde sighed in relief. He found out that Felix was an Economics student, so he wouldn't be too busy to listen to his rant or to hang out. The thought of the one month boyfriend immediately left his mind. He already had Felix, what else he need more?

After half an hour talking they decided to separate ways. They exchanged numbers before bidding goodbyes. Jisung smiled to himself, happy that he made a new friend. Thanks to Juyeon, even it kinda embarrassed him.

His phone rang. Seeing the ID caller he answered it. "Can you buy me and Seungmin some nachos at the food truck? We'll pay you later."

"Okay, just wait patiently and don't fuck."

Hyunjin groaned, "Can't. Juyeon is here."

"You gross. Wait a little bit more." he ended the call and changed his direction to the food truck near the student centre. The weather was not too hot, not too cold. Just fine for him not to take off his hoodie. From afar he could see students were queuing at the famous nachos truck, probably the reason why Hyunjin didn't buy it himself.

Jisung joined the line. In front of him was a guy who looked a bit matured from him, maybe a senior. He was finding something in his bag when his wallet fell without him realising, Jisung quickly picked it up and tapped his shoulder.

The guy turned and Jisung froze. He didn't expect to meet face to face with a senior who's looking like an angel with his milky skin, defined nose, cat eyes and a pair of plump lips. He secretly gulped while his hand was still holding on the wallet.

What he didn't realise was the guy was a bit shocked too. His hand stopped moving from rummaging his bag before averting his gaze away.

"Hey, move to the line."

Both Jisung and the guy snapped back to reality and moved forward meanwhile the other guy stepped backwards. He looked back to Jisung. "Uh, yes?"

"Oh, y-your.." he held out the wallet, didn't know why he was stammering. "Your wallet fell. You might be searching for this."

"Ah, thanks. I was searching for it." the guy gave a :] smiled and turned around to order his nachos. Jisung let out the breath he was holding. When it was his turn to order, he tried so hard not to look at the direction the guy earlier was going. He quickly ordered three set of nachos and waited, his mind was still thinking about the guy.

How can someone be so ethereal?

(●‿●✿)

A couple of weeks passed. Jisung and Felix immediately clicked. They practically shared the same brain cell and Jisung couldn't even imagine if they agreed on being fake boyfriends. Even studying in different courses they keep meeting up for lunch or hanging out at nights. It felt nice.

But not when he had to see his two roommates, Hyunjin and Seungmin being lovey dovey every single time. Even Seungmin some times ignored him but the thought of having a boyfriend flew back into his mind.

"I can't with both of them!" Jisung whined one night when he was chilling with Felix down the road. "They just couldn't get their hands off each other ew."

Felix laughed as he imagined Hyunjin being a softie when he was actually considered as one of the hot juniors at their campus. "Are you jealous or disgusted?"

"Both."

"Then you really need to find a boyfriend, Ji."

"As Juyeon said I'm already in a relationship with all of these shits why bother finding another one." he muttered before drinking his carbonated drink. "Anyway we have final in a few days so I don't want to get distracted with anyone or anything else."

The other guy nodded and hummed, "How about the next semester?"

Jisung unexpectedly wailed, "Lix please find me a boyfriend!" he clung onto his arms. Felix burst into laughter but he didn't take it seriously since he was frustrated at that moment.

"You sure?"

"I don't know but," he sniffed. "I think it's okay. Having you is enough."

°°