🌹twenty seven

To say he did not cry was a lie.

The next day was still a weekday. Seungmin and Hyunjin had left to their respective classes while Jisung was still laying on his bed with the blanket covered his whole body. He looked like he was in a deep slumber because of the cold night but he wasn't. In fact, he's still awake.

Still awake, means he did not sleep at all.

The clock strikes eight in the morning. He just knew it when hearing Juyeon's alarm went off from his phone. The guy woke up groggily before turning off the alarm. He got off his bed on the instance and paused when seeing the covered up Jisung.

The memory from last night flooded in. He stayed up late since his class would be on the evening. Hazily, he remembered Jisung returned late with sobs coming from him. He did not bother to take off his jacket and just dumped himself on the bed.

With that Juyeon knew something bad happened.

However he decided to take his morning bath first. He cancelled his promised breakfast with Hyunjae earlier to look after his blonde friend. Something just didn't seem right. Jisung rarely cries.

It didn't take him a long time to finish his bath and when he returned Jisung was still in his bed, not moving an inch. He sighed.

"Jisung, wake up."

Of course he was not expecting for any reply.

Tugging on the blanket, he lifted it up slowly only to see a huge hole of damped bedsheet. His eyes widened.

Damn.

He never knows how to deal with a crying Jisung. Being his friend for almost a year the blonde only had shown his dumb and distressed side, not this one. Juyeon slightly panicked inside but managed to pull Jisung out from his bed.

"What happened?" he asked gently. The jacket was already thrown off to the table, maybe the blonde did that after a few hours of returning. He now was only wearing a white shirt with his hair covered his forehead and possibly eyes. Devastated would be the perfect word to describe him at the moment.

Only silence followed.

He sighed again, "Get showered first, Jisung. We'll eat after this. You must be hungry after crying for hours."

He was right. Jisung felt extremely hungry. Even he was a wreck at the moment he still need to look after himself. To Juyeon's relief he obeyed and made his way to the shower room.

Just by seeing that the taller concluded it was because of Minho.

(●‿●✿)

The breakfast was quiet. Too quiet for his liking.

He did not know what came to Jisung's mind that he wanted to eat at the coffee place near the library, the only fancy food shop in the university. There's nothing much except for breads, cakes, pies, muffins, doughnuts, coffee, tea and milk. It's a typical cozy place for student to study there.

Little did Juyeon know, it was the place where Minho offered Jisung to be his fake boyfriend.

They sat at the two seaters next to the glass wall. People from outside could directly see them and they could too. However that was not the concern.

"Why here?" Was the first thing Juyeon asked.

"Just want to get away from dorms." the blonde muttered before eating his bread. It was calming. The music, the air conditioned and the hot morning tea. Feels like living an aesthetic life. Unfortunately his life isn't one.