🌹nine

Jisung's pov

This is getting out of hand.

Felix was going to be crazy. He was going to throw all his tantrums to me when knowing this.

Why the heck Changbin cancel their plans last minute through ME? Through ME?! Why could not he tell that to Felix himself?! I will be the one who have to hear all of his tantrums–

Nevermind, we are rant buddies anyway.

Speaking of rant buddies, I think these days Minho was kind of avoiding me? After I met him at the dining hall that night we barely meet each other again. That might could be because of his schedule or anything else but his text replies were short too.

Am I just overthinking or he was really busy? After all he was an engineering student so his schedule are more packed than mine. Plus, it's his last year and semester here. He needed to focus on his study more. I'm starting to think that I'm bothering him.

I admit, Minho was a very great listener. I could not count how many times he had to hear my rants, went along with my stupid jokes because i was bored and listened to my ugly cries. Without realising a month had passed and we only got two months more before this fake dating ends.

When this ends, I really hope we would keep in touch because Minho was really a good friend. I could not imagine losing him in the future. I was a pain on the ass but he treated me nicely.

What bothers me was just his eating habits. I wonder if he had a balanced one. He often avoids from eating lunch with me too. Couldn't he be more obvious?

"Ji, I was dumped by Changbin?" Felix asked with his gloomy face. "Did he say anything else?"

I feel bad. "Nope, he didn't. He did not tell me why. But hey, maybe he has something urgent to do."

"Why'd he tell you but not me?" he sighed making me feel more guilty. It is quite odd when seeing Felix sad. "Don't bother answering, I know you don't know the answer."

"Sorry Lix,"

"It's fine, not your fault." he smiled lightly, "I'm returning to the dorm, bye."

Before he could walk away I pulled his hoodie. He stumbled a few steps back and quickly regained his posture. "Actually, you can join me and Minho. We're going out."

"Nope I'm not interfering your date."

"It isn't a date." I quickly said but he gave me a look. Right, I forgot he knew about this. "I mean, you're prepared like this so you wouldn't want to cramp yourself in the dorm after this so just follow us. I insisted." I tried to be stern but he chuckled.

Eventually he agreed as he needed to search for some presents anyway. Minho arrived five minutes later. He grinned as he saw me but I could see his expression flatters a bit when noticing Felix. "Hi Lix!" he greeted him first with a smile.

"Yeah, hi to you too hyung." I rolled my eyes playfully. Minho chuckled and took my hand in his. I did not realise when this started to happen but he often hold my hands whenever we meet and walk together. His actions warmed my heart, he looked cute doing that. No wonder students called him the college sweetheart. "Can Felix come with us? He needs to buy something."

"Of course, but don't mind us if you see we're kiss—" he didn't get to finish his sentence before I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Your mouth," I gritted my teeth as I feel my cheeks heating up. Minho laughed and peeled my hand away. "Keep saying that and I'll ditch you for Felix."