🌹thirteen

Jisung had to jump to take the book he needed from the highest shelf. He silently sighed when he heard small chuckles from the two girls in the same row with him. He did not know who they were but he was aware they were his seniors just by looking at their ID card's color. His cheeks flushed red while trying to reach for it again but failed.

This is embarrassing, he thought to himself. Lucky for him he was in between the two shelves, blocking other people's vision from seeing him and the two girls. Just when he wanted to walk away a newcomer took the book and handed it to him. Jisung was a bit shocked and he bowed, "T-thanks, Yeosang hyung."

"Why didn't you ask for the girls?" the older teased him, making Jisung blushed more. "Just joking, you're a bit taller than them anyway."

"Not a bit!" he still tried to control his voice. Yeosang chuckled while ruffling his hair. He then turned to the shelf behind him and looked for another book. "Hyung, are you here alone?"

He nodded. Jisung's mouth formed an 'o' as he just stood there, not knowing what to do. He just thought that leaving the older like that was a bit rude for him. He examined every books that Yeosang checked. "What course are you taking?"

"Human Science."

"Oh? Same with my two roommates, Hyunjin and Seungmin."

Yeosang raised an eyebrow, "I know them two, they are taking this too?" he asked and Jisung vigorously nodded his head. "Wow? I thought Seungmin would take something like.. medic? And Hyunjin.. I don't know maybe arts like Chan," he then chuckled and put a book back on the shelf. "Who am I to say that based on their appearance."

The younger shook his head, "Honestly I thought about that too hehe," he giggled making Yeosang secretly screamed cute in his mind. He wanted to pinch those squirrel-y cheeks but held himself back. "Oh, hyung don't we have some subjects in common?"

"I think so, maybe Thinking Skills subject?"

"Ah yes, that!" Yeosang quickly put a hand on Jisung's mouth for being loud. The younger hissed to himself and smacked his own head. "I'm sorryyy," he whispered.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Uhm, I just wanna ask if you could share some notes from last year? I want to at least get a gist of what we're gonna learn. But it's okay if you don't have it or don't want to give me I'm just asking." he said quickly.

He smiled fondly at him, nodding. "I still have it I think. You can come to my room tonight or tomorrow whenever you want."

Jisung's eyes lit up, "Really? Thank you-! I mean, thank you," he lowered his voice and grinned sheepishly. "I'll come tonight, see you later hyung!" still whispering, he sent a small wave and walked to his table where his other section mate were.

Yeosang's smile did not leave his face. "Cute." he said to himself and turned around but abruptly stopped when seeing a very familiar figure stood in front of him with his arms crossed over his chest and wore a jelly expression. He immediately put a hand over his mouth to prevent from bursting out laughter. Minho getting jealous would be the funniest thing ever. "Is Minho jealous?" he faked a gasp.

The other rolled his eyes slightly and went to other shelf. Yes, Yeosang came with Minho and another friend from his class but he told Jisung he was alone. He knew if Jisung knew he was there with Minho the younger would go and greet Minho. Then Minho would lose his focus on studying. He knew how whipped the guy was towards the younger. However, he thinks he just made it worse, in a funny way.