🌹six

"Hanyeol," Jisung sighed.

The said guy clicked his tongue, "I told you I will give it to you later."

"The due date is in two days."

"We'll still have tonight and tomorrow," he shrugged. "Now if you excuse me I have other things to do."

Hanyeol walked past him, bumping his shoulder in the process. Jisung hissed as he took a deep breath before catching up on him. "You know I can report you."

His steps halted as his eyebrows furrowed, "Do you think you're doing all of this alone?"

"Yes."

The other scoffed. He blew the strands of his copper hair which Jisung found it looks ugly on him. "And what? You're gonna report me? Come on you attention seeker, you think that every one knows and drool over you will make me afraid of that little threat?"

His eyebrows furrowed, "This isn't about popularity, it's about your carry marks for this semester. If you want some little empty eggs on your results then go ahead, fucking with every girl in this campus."

He wasn't lying, though.

Again, the guy scoffed. Then he left without saying anything more.

Jisung clenched his fists hard before stomping to the lecturer's office.

(●‿●✿)

"Woah there, grumpy boy." Minho stopped the squirrel cheeks from walking away after bumping on him.

Jisung turned and when he saw him, tears formed on his face. Immediately he went into his clingy mode. "Hyung!"

"Yes?"

"Hyung!!"

Minho tilted his head to the side, confused. "What's wrong?"

"Minho hyung, I—" he sniffed and crashed onto his chest. Minho's eyes widened, he panicked and held Jisung's shoulders to pull him away but against it when the boy started to talk. "I told my lecturer about that guy. She said she will take an action."

Jisung sobbed.

"And? Shouldn't you be happy?"

"W-what if, what if he-" his words got cut off by his hiccups. "What if he hates me, bully me? What if my lecturer really gives him zero marks?"

"Wha—?"

The younger pulled away from Minho and wiped his tears away. He then realised the tears stain on the older's shirt. "Ah, h-hyung your shirt," he fiddled with his finger. "S-sorry."

"It's fine, it's not obvious. But care to tell why are you crying? Did you forget what I told you the other night?"

"I— I don't want anyone to hate me," he muttered. "And I feel bad."

Minho sighed. "Jisung, you–" he didn't know what else to tell him. Jisung is a weird kid, he wondered why he agreed to be his fake boyfriend. "Let's just get your cheesecake to cheer you up."

He shook his head.

"You're rejecting cheesecake?" he asked in disbelief.

"I'm afraid if he's there. He will taunt me when knowing about this."

"Hey, Ji," Minho held his shoulders and raised his chin up to meet his eyes. "If he does that you know you can tell me, right? Why are you so afraid about it?"

The boy didn't reply. He pouted.

"You don't like the fact that someone's gonna hate you?"

Jisung nodded.

Minho snorted, causing Jisung to snap at him with a frown. "Why are you laughing? You're supposed to calm me down!"

"I found it ridiculous when a person thought he doesn't have any haters. Jisung, not everyone will like us so don't worry much about it. If he hates you then let him be. It's up to him if he wants to hate you from afar or make a hate club of you. Jaters."

"J-jaters?"

"Jisung plus haters, jaters." Minho laughed when the younger hit his chest.

"That's not even calming me down!"

"Because you should know about this, Sung. There will be always that one person who doesn't like you, or me," he flicked Jisung's forehead, making the other winced and rubbed the pain area. "Do you still want cheesecake or not? I still have another class this evening."

That's when he realised they were at the ICT classes building. He assumed Minho had just finished a class there. "Ah, did I disturb you?"

"Why would I think you of a disturbance, Jisung." Minho smiled softly as his hand swiftly linked with Jisung's. His heart beat increased when feeling Jisung intertwined their fingers together. He cleared his throat and looked to the front. "If you don't want cheesecake we'll get something else."

"No, cheesecake is fine." he said while running down the stairs in his small steps.

Why is he so cute ohmygod.

They took a take-out since Minho's class starting in half an hour. Jisung was busy to examine his favorite food in front of him while Minho checked his phone, a small groan leaving his mouth. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just a friend," the brunette shoved his phone into his pocket, "Bye, Sung. Enjoy your cheesecake."

"Where you're goi— oh." his shoulders slumped when Minho pointed towards the path he's gonna take for his next class. "Okiee byeee"

Jisung was about to skip away but Minho called his name. "Just remember that there are more people who like you then those who hate you, okay?"

The blonde nodded, "Thanks hyung!" he waved from afar. "See you later!"

Minho couldn't stop smiling while watching the guy scurried away after crossing the road. His heart felt giddy, happy seeing Jisung cheered up.

"Did you just indirectly confess to him?"

The poor guy jumped back, completely surprised at the newcomer who came out of nowhere. He frowned. "Chan!"

The Aussie guy chuckled lightly, "You're whipped."

Minho left him hanging, blush crept his cheeks. He heard Chan laughing at the back but cared less. He knew he was whipped with the younger and it was not something new. His roommates knew about it already, thanks to Chan.

Thanks to Chan, but the same guy prevented him from dating with Jisung. Minho knew it was to protect him but can't he be supportive for once?

For once, which is now.

Chan was another weird person. One time he teased with Jisung, one time he against Minho's action.

That confused him.

So he did what his heart told him to.

Even that could mean risking his feelings and emotions.

°°