🌹eighteen

Felix swung his legs back and forth, watching the person in front of him with a questioning look but not really care about it. He was just chilling in his room when the person suddenly called and asked to meet him. He had a bad feeling about this but came nevertheless. Also, of course he brought along his gift but he kept in his bag.

The guy in front of him looked nervous.

"Why did you call me here?" Felix spoke up after no words exchanged between them for a minute.

"I.. uh.." Changbin avoided the eye contact with his fingers fiddled under the table. Felix titled his head, asking him to go on. "I have something to ask."

"Okay..?" the younger tried to act cool and clueless but the fact is he was freaking out, afraid of what Changbin was going to ask. 

Seeing the response, Changbin could not help but to feel guilty and a bit sad. "First, I'm sorry for cancelling the hang out and.. did not talk to you for days, until today. Something came up and.. yeah."

"Something came up and you cannot reply to my message?"

Their eyes met. Changbin could see the sad look he was giving but he brushed it off. He was nervous to ask this but after a few moments he spoke up again, "Lix, this is just a hook up, right?"

Felix knew it was not something good. But he just nodded.

"So there should be no feelings attached, we're both aware of that," the older leaned his back to the chair, pursing his lips before continuing, "And is it okay if I ask for this to end?"

"So sudden?" he asked instantly, taking him by surprise. 

"No, I just came into a thinking if one of us really like.. like like. I don't want that to happen, that could change our friendship. Before that could happen I think we should return to where we were before. A hook up is not really a good idea."

The blonde guy already had his arms crossed above his chest, trying to take in what he just heard. Of course, it was just a hook up but somehow it got dragged until today and to be honest Felix already felt something towards the older. That explains why he was upset and did not face Changbin when the guy started to ignore him without explanation. 

Maybe, Changbin was doing the right thing.

"Okay."

His eyes went a little big, "Okay?"

"And then?"

"Oh, um," suddenly he felt intimidated by the look Felix was giving along with his voice. "I'm sorry Felix."

A small smile appeared on his lips, reassuring him. "It's fine hyung, I understand." You're trying to save us.

"T-thank you."

Felix nodded even when his heart clenched at the decision. Sure, they were still friends but it saddened him when Changbin did not want anything to happen between them. Just friends, nothing special. He should have seen this coming. With a small 'no problem' he got up, slinging his bag on his shoulders. "See you in few days, I guess."

His phone rang so he immediately walked out from the cafe and answered it, "Hello?"

"Hyung, come to Jisung hyung's house now. He's malfunctioning."

He chuckled at Jeongin's remark. "What happened now?"

"I don't know. He keeps saying gibberish. Maybe if you come here you'll understand since you talk his language too." before Felix could say anything the younger quickly ended that call.