🌹twenty nine

The smile didn't leave his face as he stared at the bracelet around his wrist. It was just a simple braided leather but holds a meaning for both of them. As long as he wears the bracelet, he's tied with the promise to wait until Minho's problems settled down.

Even without it he could promise the same thing. The bracelet just made it special.

"Hey, Jisung." he covered the bracelet with his sleeves and turned to the caller.

Jaemin tried to peek with a mischievous glint but the male hid his hand behind back, giving him a questioning look. The newcomer chuckled, "We're planning to rehearse tonight, are you free?"

Right, his mini play project. Each group contains six or seven people. Juyeon was not in his group and Jisung was not really a sociable person. He freaked out when his roommate got dragged by a classmate to their group earlier this semester but luckily Jaemin took him in. At least he had worked with Jaemin before.

But still, he needs to face with the other five classmates who he didn't really know.

Knowing that Juyeon was not going to be with him that night frightens him but as long as Jaemin is there with him he'd be okay. Hesitantly he nodded his head, agreeing to do the rehearsal that night. It wasn't supposed to be a serious one so he prayed it would be okay.

When the class ended Juyeon, once again, got dragged with his teammates. He sent an apologetic look to Jisung for not being able to walk together but the blonde understood him. Not everything he do Juyeon needs to be there. He's already a grown up guy.

So here he was, walking alone down the hallway. But shortly after leaving his class Jaemin caught up to him. "I saw Juyeon was dragged by Kevin."

"Yeah.. they are in a team." Jisung replied quietly.

"Are you fine with ours?" the blonde nodded with a small smile. Then he looked back to the front, not knowing what he should say next. Jaemin used to dye his hair silver, and now that he dyed it back to black he looked a bit intimidating. Jisung felt like a small squirrel walking next to him. It was silent for a moment before the guy strikes another topic, "I heard you and Minho broke up."

With that he whipped his head towards him, eyes wide. Jaemin startled by the action. "I mean, a few days ago the students said you two broke up after seeing Minho left you that one night. Then they barely see you together now." he continued.

Of course, there's tons of windows. Anyone could see us.

Jisung shrugged.

"I'm... I'm sorry if it's too personal."

"No it's fine, it's not." he reassured Jaemin. The guy hesitantly nodded and decided not to say anything more about it.

So we've broken up in front of them?

He did not know what to do. Either keep quiet about it or clarify things.

(●‿●✿)

That night Jisung was alone in the room. Juyeon went for practice while Seungmin and Hyunjin went to the study room. He gathered the things he needed for props when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The heavy door opened slowly. When he couldn't hear any sounds he turned to see Minho peeking from behind it, eyes blinking.

"Hyung?" his heart leaped in excitement but at the same time confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Um," he looked hesitant. Jisung gestured him to come in so he closed the door and sat on his bed. His eyes glued at the box on the table. "I'm... hungry." he looked at Jisung with puppy eyes.