🌹forty

When the door bell rang the boy immediately got up from his seat and ran towards the entrance. He was so excited that he almost tripped from the carpet. Luckily he managed to balance himself and heard his mother's voice, asking him to be careful.

He was too excited.

As the door opened and revealed a blonde guy, his face lightened up.

"Channie hyung!"

"Innie— oh my god." the guy chuckled when he felt a pair of arms wrapped on his torso. He tousled the younger's hair. "How are you, Innie?"

The feeling of Chan's fingers threading with his strands of hair made him melt in the touch. He didn't even realise what he's doing until Chan mentioned something about school.

Then he quickly pulled away, embarrassed.

"I— I'm sorry I sh-shouldn't have done t-that." his face turned pink.

Idiot! You just met Chan hyung three times during the break what were you thinking?!

The older just waved his hand, as a sign it's nothing to be bothered about. Talking to Jeongin online almost everyday and sometimes calling him had already made him feel close to each other. He didn't mind doing physical affection with him. He was like a child who needs to be taken care of.

Jeongin invited him in and he immediately met with his mother. "Are you Chan? The one Jeongin gush about every day?"

"Mom!"

To say he was not flustered was a lie. The woman giggled and her eyes almost disappeared. She had the facial features that almost similar with her son. Her long hair was styled in a simple waterfall braid and her white home dress just added the elegance in her. She was soft spoken too.

Chan greeted politely before they invited him to seat and have lunch together. The blonde put his bag aside and settled down in front of Jeongin. There served western dishes which made him drool and spotted a few round containers filled with something yellow-ish at one side of the table.

"Is that the pudding?" he asked and Jeongin instantly nodded.

"I'll let you taste it later! As a side dish."

He smiled fondly, "Sure."

"So, Chan? What are you taking now, dear?" his mother initiated the question after a few bites of the lunch.

"Arts and music. I make music sometimes."

"Oh, interesting," he let out an invisible sigh of relief when the woman showed interest. But then his mind asked, why are you relieved?!

He literally slowed down his munch as he felt his face heated up. why the heck am i relieved haha it's just Jeongin's mother...

"What kind of music? If you don't mind me asking?"

He lightly shook his head, "Of course I don't mind you asking. Mostly it's hip hop songs but sometimes I do ballad songs too."

"The ballad ones are really good!" Jeongin suddenly interfered with his mouth full. Chan shyly smiled at the compliment.

"Really? I'm interested in hearing them." she softly chuckled. "Are you planning on entering any companies, Chan? If not then why do you make music?"

The question struck him. He paused his movements as his eyes glued to the meat in front of him.

Noticing this, Jeongin's mother immediately apologised. "I'm sorry, dear I didn't mean to ask too much questions. It's just interesting when someone pursued music through university." she smiled apologetically.