🌹forty one

Jeongin was nervous.

He had told his mother about the night hangout and she let him. But the thing is he couldn't find any outfits to wear.

So he called Felix over.

When the younger Australian boy walked into his room he swore it looked like a mouse den and Jeongin was practically shoving himself in the wardrobe.

"Major wardrobe crisis." he muttered under his breath. Jeongin got out from the wardrobe and accidentally hit his head on the door, making Felix sighed. "You okay?"

"No! He just left one hour ago and I only have one hour to get ready! Why tonight, not tomorrow?!"

Felix tip toed into his room, being careful not to step on his scattered clothes. "Chan hyung seems like the guy who will wear black leather jacket if he brings his motorcycle over."

The younger gasped, "That's exactly what he planned!"

"Oh really? Just wear this then." the guy chuckled and picked up a denim jacket with a random white t-shirt. "And jeans. The weather's not too chilly so it should be fine."

"Are you sure?" Jeongin asked worriedly as he took the outfit Felix picked for him. "Isn't it too simple?"

"Even if you wear a plastic garbage you'd look handsome too, Innie so no worries." with that a pillow planted on his face and he laughed. "It's just a night hang out, you don't need to wear a tuxedo."

The younger quickly nodded his head before rushing into the bathroom. Felix took this time to collect his shirt and dumped it at the edge of the bed. Then he threw himself on the mattress, bouncing himself on the soft fabric. "How comfy."

Just then a message came in. He took a peek and quickly replied to it as it was Changbin who texted him. It went for a few minutes and when Jeongin returned the younger frowned at the bright smile he wore.

"Who?"

"Changbin hyung." he shortly replied without detaching his eyes from the screen.

The other guy nodded lightly as he cleaned up the mess. "Are you two dating?"

Felix hummed.

"Yes? Or no?"

"I don't know," he giggled, earning a weird look from Jeongin. "I mean, he asked me out but I panicked so I ran away."

Jeongin facepalmed himself, "Hyung,"

"And now he's asking it again! Why I find this funny." he let out his high pitched laughed before turning his back on Jeongin, facing the wall while still texting the dark guy. "Oh, he's asking me out this night. Bye Innie I gotta go." he jumped off from the bed and waved with a wide grin.

The younger couldn't help but furrowed his eyebrows in the most confusing way. "What the hell is wrong with him?"

(●‿●✿)

"We're going now, mom!" Jeongin yelled from the front door before meeting Chan at the gate. As he expected, the guy wore a black leather jacket with a black shirt underneath. His curly blonde hair was slicked making Jeongin's gay ass panicked. "H-hi hyung."

The older guy giggled at his stutter, "You look cute."

He was flustered. "Thanks, you too." Right after he said that Chan let out a laugh. His face fully turned red. he's not cute idiot he's fucking hot a whole ass meal—!