🌹

Fast footsteps could be heard through the night along with heavy breaths. Every students who saw him immediately moved away, not wanting to be crashed and hurt themselves. If there were students who did not realise him he would dodge them himself, as long as he got there in time.

He cannot let a minute pass, not even a second.

If he does, then it would be over for both of them.

He ran down the stairs from his building and ran across the road to the other building. He needed to be quick.

“You cannot control me all the time, Sung. Don't tell me what to do.”

"No, no please.." he whimpered as he took the stairs, taking two stairs at once and took a right turn. He frantically knocked on the door, shouting with trembling voice. Students started to come out from their rooms to see what's the commotion.

"Hey—"

"Where is he?!"

"Uh, he hasn't returned– hey!" not giving the other the chance to finish the sentence he ran off to the next level. His eyes started to wet, hair disheveled, thin clothes and slippers in the cold. That's the ugly condition of his at that moment.

“We're doing this, we're faking it, right?” he sent a sad smile while holding his hands, “I wish I could tell you..”

“Tell me what?”

Screw it, you destroyed this, you're making this worse, fuck you, he yelled at himself internally. His legs grew tired after taking five flight of stairs with running and skipping every two stairs. He panted, holding his knees while facing the one and only door at the highest level. It was closed, making him feel more nervous. So he launched to the door and opened it harshly.

His breath hitched when seeing someone standing at the edge of the roof, looking up to the sky with eyes closed and a smile decorated the face. His one leg swung forward, ready to bring him down.

Jisung's eyes widened in horror at the unfolded scene in front of him.

"MINHO!"

°°°