🌹thirty

"Where are you going?" Chan peeked his head out to see Minho getting ready somewhere. At night.

"Need some tutoring," the guy muttered. "If I return late just lock the door, I bring the keys."

"Oh, okay. Have fun."

"Learning isn't fun, Chan." the Australian guy giggled at the statement. He then bid goodbyes and Chan turned to Yeosang at his compartment. The boy just watched Minho walking out with his sad eyes.

A small smile formed on his face, "You haven't apologised properly yet?" Yeosang shook his head, "Now might be okay, he seem fine today."

Hesitantly Yeosang followed Minho outside, leaving Chan alone in the room. Just when the guy wanted to continue doing his work a notification went in. He took a glance to the screen.

innie:  i tried making pudding
caramel again today and my
mom liked it!!!!!!

He chuckled at the message. Ever since their short hang out in the house during the short break Jeongin had been messaging him constantly. His texts never failed to make Chan's day brighter.

chan:
gimme some taste

innie: sure, i'll ship it
to your place so you'll
eat the expired ones.

"Meanie..." even so, there's times the younger would roast him out of nowhere.

innie: just kidding
when you return here
i'll make some (^_-)☆

And he'd apologise right after. He's like a younger brother to him, all he did was just cute and funny that sometimes Chan wants to keep him in a pocket hiding him from everyone else. He was bubbly too.

innie: btw hyung, lixie is
back. he returned to campus
this afternoon

innie: oh and maybe you're
studying now i'm sorry!
goodnight hyung :>

"Oh, he's back?" The guy questioned himself. After replying to Jeongin's texts he went to his and Felix's chatroom but the guy was offline since a few hours ago. "Maybe he's tired."

And so he returned to his study.

(●‿●✿)

Is this the Seo Myungho?

"Hey, Minho right?" the guy in front of him greeted. Minho quickly nodded and sat down, he was nervous for no reason. His lecturer told him to get a tutor from this guy because Minho's left behind and needed improvements since the final was really near. So here he was in the tv room, feeling as small as ever in front of the genius boy. He's tall, Minho could see it even he was sitting.

"I don't really have anything to do after this so you can take my time as much as you want." the guy smiled.

"Are you sure? You might need to study any subjects."

"It's fine, I cleared it up for today."

Wow, I could never. Minho thought. The way Myungho said that seems like he already have a schedule for him and probably it's packed. Did he have time to rest? Or to exercise? Or... spend his time with his partner? Wait Minho why are you questioning this.