🌹four

"Where are you going?" Seungmin peeked his head out from his desk. "It's almost midnight."

It was almost midnight, but Seungmin was still awake to study for his upcoming quiz. The whole room was already dark except for Seungmin and Jisung's place. Jisung turned off his desk lamp. "Out for awhile. Don't lock the door yet." he said and went out. 

After the afternoon's incident, Jisung has decided to meet Minho later since he was too shocked with the offer and could not even form words properly. Hopefully he still can talk when meeting him in a few minutes. 

They agreed to meet at the outside bench at Minho's dorm building. Jisung fasten his pace and when he arrived, the brunette was already there. "Am I late?"

Minho shook his head. The younger took a seat beside him but a few inches away. Minho cocked an eyebrow, "Why?"

"Huh? Ah, haha.. nothing." he looked everywhere but him. "Just.. I didn't expect for you to volunteer being a fake boyfriend."

The other shrugged, "You looked desperate so why not."

"I did not!" he denied but received an unamused look from him. He immediately felt small around Minho. "W-well, maybe I am."

"Just relax, it's normal for teenagers to feel that way. I felt that too."

"Felt? Is that why you agree?"

"Kind of." he shrugged. Minho took off his shoes, folding them together on the bench and fully faced him. "So, what should I do?"

Jisung showed him the tweet he tweeted a few weeks ago. "T-that's all. It just feels nice like what I told you earlier."

Minho nodded and mouthed an 'O'. "Can I follow your twitter?"

"Sure. But I don't use it often."

"It's fine. And also, one month? What about next two months? You're gonna find another two that easy?" he asked which resulted the younger to slump his shoulders. Minho chuckled, "You need to think before tweeting something, Jisung."

The younger nodded weekly. Silence engulfed them as the wind passed by, softly hitting his skin. "If you're cold then you should return to your room," the older said as he noticed the other shivered a bit. "And wear a jacket next time before going out at night."

"You already act like my boyfriend." he laughed.

"Oh, I'm not your boyfriend now?" Minho teased.

"I mean- uh, well I guess we are now." that made Minho smiled.

The brunette patted his head, "Goodnight, Sung. Have a good sleep." Jisung smiled back as he got off from the bench. 

He waved cutely, "Goodnight too, Min. Bye!" he then walked away.

Minho could feel the warm feeling inside him. He returned to his room and before going straight to bed, he took out a notebook and wrote something.

Day 1

(●‿●✿)

"You're not going to wake up?" Juyeon stared at the laying body on the bed.

Jisung groaned, "We have four hours before the class starts, what do you want." he sleepily asked while reaching his handphone. He unlocked his phone and a few notifications came in.

quokkasung you have a new follower!

quokkasung mincats sends you a message

His eyebrows furrowed. Who the hell sends him a message via twitter at 7 in the morning? He ignored the message and got up since Juyeon was still nagging at him.

"Oh, and Jaemin wants to make a group discussion tonight for the project."

Jisung nodded weakly before going to the bathroom.

After showering he opened his private message on twitter to check the user who sent him a message early in the morning.

leeminho @mincats
good morning sung
it's minho
i just realised i don't have your number

His eyes slightly went big and typed in his number along with an apology. Minho was quick to read the message and a minute after another message came into his messaging apps.

unknown number: it's your boyfriend😉

Jisung giggled.

jisung: good morning boyfie,
why did you message
me at freaking 7am

min: i got a hunch you woke up late so i just try my luck

min: you woke up late, didn't you?

He bit his lower lip and typed a reply that he did.

min: would you mind having a breakfast together 'cause i'm hungry

Without realising, he smiled and felt excited.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Juyeon teased, making the other quickly shook his head.

"M-mind your own business."

"Aw, baby Ji is blushing~"

Before he could throw hands a knock was heard on the door. Juyeon ran out while laughing hard. "Jisung has a boyfriend!" he excitedly told his boyfriend.

"Hm? Finally?" Hyunjae giggled at the laughing boy. Jisung groaned and slammed the door in front of their faces.

He wasn't ashamed, he was just shy.

(●‿●✿)

"What are you getting?" Minho asked while eyeing the menu plastered on top of the wall.

"Might get what I usually eat even if I stare at the menu this long."

Minho nodded, "I think I'm getting bread toast."

"Eh, but it's almost lunch time," Jisung gave him a questioning look. "Don't you have any classes after this? Won't you get drained?"

The brunette shrugged, "That's what I usually eat."

"Howwwww?" he frowned, "Seriously, get something else. You will get tired. Plus the classes have air conditioner it will only make you hungry more," he then read the menu out loud before deciding. "Min, you will eat bibimbap with kimchi. That's the simplest one."

The older was silent for a moment and let Jisung ordered their food. They moved to their tables after paying and Jisung immediately interrogate him.

"That's what you eat every day?"

"Yes.." Minho sheepishly grinned but faded away when the younger kept on a serious face. "It's.. less time consuming. I don't wanna get to class late." he tried to give logical reasons but nothing changed on his expression.

Suddenly Minho feels so small.

"It's a good thing you decided to be my fake boyfriend then I get to watch your eating." Jisung said and the food came. "Now eat, you need more energy for evening classes."

Minho reached for the chopsticks and silently gulped. Maybe, just maybe, asking Jisung for a breakfast during lunch time was not a really good idea.

°°