🌹twenty one

did a quick writing after publishing the previous chapter i'm surprised

btw i think i should put a tw here..? i'm not too sure but it's related to insulting someone's body, more like bodyshame. tell me if i should and i'll put the tw

tw//sizeism

——

Jisung's eyes fluttered open. He was a bit shocked when seeing Minho next to him, sleeping but then remembered they fell asleep earlier. He looked at the clock wall and it showed it was almost four in the evening.

Minho seemed he was in a deep sleep. A small smile appeared on Jisung's lips. He brushed Minho's hair to the side like what the older had done earlier. Seeing him sleeping made him happy. Minho had always seen doing his works, Jisung even noticed he's usually online in the middle of the night to complete his assignments. The guy needed rest.

His hand stopped at his head when hearing the door was opened. He froze, not knowing what to do but then he heard a woman's voice calling Minho's name.

Jisung's eyes widened, Is that his mother?

He shut his eyes while his hand slowly slipped down from Minho's head. He tried not to be too close with Minho so he scooted a little bit far from him and pretended to sleep. The footsteps was nearing. He hid his face behind the duvet.

"Who the hell is this?" the woman muttered. Jisung silently gulped. He prayed that Minho won't get into trouble because of this. His mother sounded scary and he did not want to associate with her.

Then she woke Minho up, harshly. Jisung was surprised at the action. She threw the blanket towards Jisung's direction making him hidden but Minho was exposed. The guy immediately woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Who is this, Minho? And what the hell are you doing in the afternoon? Sleeping? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you done all your works? Are you that brilliant that you don't need to study anything? Wake up!" she grabbed his collar and pulled him down to the floor. There's a loud thud that probably could be heard in the entire house. Minho winced.

"You've gained weight, that's what you get when you procrastinate and sleep all day." the woman spatted.

Minho let out an inaudible sigh. He stared at the floor for awhile before getting up. "Get out, mom."

"How rude?" she scoffed. "Listen here, Minho. You're lucky you still have your father to live in this house. And that guy?" she pointed towards Jisung who was still behind the duvet. "What is this? Are you sleeping together? Are you gay?"

"Mom,"

"Wait until your dad knows this." she threatened.

"He already knows!" he raised his voice. Jisung slightly flinched. That was the first time he heard Minho yelling. "He knows it long ago! It's just you who had never cared about me and why are you pressuring me to do all of these?!"

"Don't you ever dare raise your voice towards me young man." she pointed her fingers to his forehead and pushed him off slightly with it. "Better do your study and lose some weight. You look fat, disgusting."

Before Minho could scream for her to leave the woman already did, slamming the door shut. Jisung immediately threw the duvet and jumped off the bed.

Within seconds he had Minho in his arms, keeping him safe and close as possible.

Due to the height difference Minho hid his face on Jisung's shoulder. He held in the tears while his hands slowly wrapped around the younger's torso, weakly hugging him back. Jisung was worried when the guy kept quiet so he gently rubbed his back.