🌹twenty eight

As much as he tried to ignore, he couldn't. It's just hard to get rid of this human being named Han Jisung. After the morning incident the younger keeps messaging him to talk.

And Minho replied none.

Was he affected by what Jisung said? Kinda. He didn't return to his room that night. Instead he stayed at the rooftop and cried for an hour before going to bed. The night breeze calmed him down. If Jisung could not be there then the cold night is his new companion. But after he found out Jisung likes him he instantly forgive him without saying it.

jisung<3 : where are you?

Minho stuffed his phone in his pocket and wore the earphones before he started his morning exercise. He rarely do this but when seeing Chan getting ready to the field earlier he wanted to tag along. Cramping in his room won't do him any better.

And he totally regretted it for not doing morning exercise sooner. It relaxed him more than he expected. The morning playlist played in shuffle, distracting him from the tangled thoughts. Chan had already started his jog on the track so he followed suit.

He could say that's a good way to start his weekend.

"Are you going somewhere today?" Chan appeared next to him after finishing three rounds. Minho shook his head, "Yeosang and I are going to the town this afternoon. Want anything?"

"Nope it's okay." he replied while turning off the music. Then another notification went in.

jisung<3 : can we just...
would you let me talk to
you, please?

"Better don't leave him on seen, Minho."

The guy was startled and brought his phone to his chest, "Why are you reading my message?!"

"It's frustrating to see you running away from Jisung and he's the one who always come to talk. Every. Single. Time."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"You need to stop running away."

Minho huffed, sulking. "You read my message."

"I didn't! You just have this look whenever Jisung text you. Either this happy look or that sad look." he pointed his finger to Minho. "Reply to him."

"I need time."

"You're a dumbass." the Australian rolled his eyes. "I'm having a breakfast with a friend. You want to tag along?" he asked which Minho replied with a no. "Alright, but don't forget to eat lunch."

With that they separate ways. Minho went straight to his room without having the intention to eat. He needed to cool off first. But when he arrived a familiar figure sat next to his door, playing with his phone.

Jisung looked up when hearing the footsteps and Minho's feet glued on the tiles. He didn't know how to react, what to do.

"Minho hyung," the blonde got up and approached him. He smiled, "Have you eaten?"

How can he still smiling when we're like this?

That seriously amazed Minho. Jisung has the softest and the biggest heart. Everything he does are just mesmerising.

The older shook his head, knowing where this will go.

"Me too. Breakfast?" Honestly Jisung was not calm at all. He was nervous, too nervous that he might cry if Minho reject it. To his relief the guy nodded. The smile on his face widened. "I'm glad. Let's go."