🌹thirty three

The next couple of days was no different. Minho stayed in his room for study and didn't meet anyone except for Changbin and his roommates. He and Myungho agreed not to be seen together too much just to clear up the false rumor.

And still, his mother, of course.

Minho told his father he wanted to stay for the next two weeks and he let him. When the woman found out she was furious for no reason. He tried hard to ignore her harsh words, at least until he finished his final exam.

He and Jisung went back to the term of not talking, just exchanging goodnight's since both of them are busy revising and the younger wanted to give him some space. He decided to not interfere him in anything until he finished the exam.

Minho let out a small sigh as he stared at his id card, biting his lower lip lightly. In an hour he will take the last paper and he's nervous as heck.

What if I don't do well?

And human interactions, with the rumors, ugh.

"Goodluck Minho!" Yeosang cheered from his place. The guy could not be seen because of the barriers so he climbed on his chair and slid a chocolate bar from the top of their shelf. It landed on Minho's desk and the guy flinched.

"Sangie!"

"Energy booster!" the male exclaimed from the other side and Minho chuckled.

"Thanks."

"And don't be too nervous, you've worked hard."

He didn't reply anything. Sure, he worked hard. But staying in the room means not going anywhere and barely eat, only crackers and coffees which is totally not healthy. Minho pursed his lips and shut his eyes close.

Everything I do for you, mom.

After half an hour he left the room and met Changbin on the way to go to the exam hall. Changbin excitedly told him this was their last paper before moving to the main campus and they will no longer meeting the lecturers here they'd been facing for two years. He literally skipped his way to the hall while Minho just shook his head lightly.

"Did you drink coffee?"

"Felix's coffee always makes me overactive." he replied with a smug look. "Before you say anything, I drink it because I just had lunch and Felix said rice could make us sleepy easily so he made me coffee so that I won't be hungry or sleepy while answering."

Right...

I haven't eaten lunch yet..

Minho silently gulped at the thought. The duration of the exam is two hours. He only brings a bottle of mineral water and nothing else.

And the hall is air-conditioned.

Jisung's right, I can't even take care of myself.

"Hey Min!" he didn't realised they were already in front of the hall until Myungho approached him. "Are you okay? You look pale."

"Ah, yes I'm just fine." he pressed his palm on his cheek. "Pale? I'm burning here."

"Are you sick?" Changbin butted in, concerned. Minho quickly shook his head. "If you're sick inform the faci earlier. It's calculus here we're doing you don't wanna faint because of the numbers."

Ah shit.

"I'm fine, just fine." he reassured them and the announcement interrupted the conversation. They wished a quick goodluck before going in and Minho separated from them, searching for his place.