[Undertale - Frans Week #1 / Flirt]

It's Frans Week! It's a bit short, apologies for that.

All you really need to know is that Frisk is non-binary in this. Agender, to be specific. And they're still in the Underground, with Sans and Frisk in a similar age range.

Third Person P.O.V.

  Frisk is a well-known flirt. It was simple, and all platonic. Friendly banter with friends, strangers, acquaintances, etc. (Family was questionable, depending on the situation)

   It seemed they would tease everyone.

   Well, everyone but Sans. Who romantically liked Frisk. Things just don't seem fair, do they?

   The skeleton didn't understand why he wasn't included. Had he done something wrong? Why was Frisk reserved around him and only him? He couldn't help but feel jealous.

   The reason why remained a mystery to literally no one but Sans.

   So, he decided to do something about it.

——

Sans P.O.V.

   "Heya." I greeted as Frisk and Papyrus returned from "Royal Guard Training".

   Papyrus provided an enthusiastic reply before heading to his room. Frisk, on the other hand, collapsed onto the couch next to me. I let out a low chuckle. "Are you okay?"

   "I'm fine. I think." They groaned, "Just exhausted."

   Now or never, I guess.

   "M-Makes sense, you've been running through my mind all day."

   Frisk paused. Then processed what I said, flushing a deep red. "Wh-What?"

   "Okay bye-!" I snapped away, hiding my own blushing face.

——

   The first try was... questionable. The second was much more successful.

——

   Alphys' lab was a blessing in the unrelenting heat of the Hotlands. Both Frisk and I had taken shelter there from our respective jobs.

   So, there we were. Mettaton, Alphys, and us. Everyone was silent as we watched a new anime the scientist beside me had found. It was mediocre, I didn't really know what was going on. This was a sequel after all. The original was on the Surface, somewhere.

   This is boring... hm...

   I called out, "Hey Frisk."

   The enby in question hummed out distractedly. It seemed as they were invested in the plot. Cute.

   "Are you Google? 'Cause you got everything I'm searching for."

   That caught their attention.

   "H-Huh?"

   A rosy-red painted their face, eyes wide. They turned to face me, missing an explosion in the show.

   Alphys and Mettaton, who knew of my situation, simply squealed.

   Fully aware of my smirk, I tossed a piece of popcorn in their direction. "Shhh, the plot is getting good."

   I refused to meet their gaze, or let them see my own flustered one.

——

   And, well, the third time's a charm. Am I right?

——

   Frisk sighed, with their incomplete work laying there. They've been procrastinating the essay all day. "I am... a piece of trash. Help me." They've also been avoiding using curse words.

   Automatically, I quickly replied, "As a citizen that cares very deeply about the issue of littering, I'm obligated to pick you up. Is nine o'clock okay for you?"

A look of shock hit their face, sending my heartbeat through the roof.

   "W-Wait, do you actually mean that?" Frisk asked nervously. I slowly nodded, both of us blushing.

   Then, a mischievous smile flickered across their face. "That was smooth. Hopefully, you'll put in the same amount of effort at nine..?"

   I was apparently gaping at them for too long, as they rolled their eyes and laughed.

   What had happened was still being processed in my brain.

   ... Wait that actually worked-?

I'm not dead! And I barely put this together for Frans Week, though a bit late. It was written some time after midnight. Yay.

However, no, I'm not back from my hiatus. Unfortunately. Don't worry, I am participating in Frans Week!

But life has been hectic for me lately, and everything is busy. While I haven't been posting for a bit, I have generated ideas to the side. So hopefully, when I come back, my writing will be plentiful and better than ever!

Besides that, I hope you're all doing well. I made a spam message board, if anyone cares.

Stay safe, everyone!

~Vie
-676 words-