QnA

It's here, slightly late, but still here! Now, let's not dwell too much on the introduction, and head right into the questions.

If I somehow missed your question, tell me and I'll be sure to add it!

kawaii_trash180 asks :

"Congrats! I hope you get way more followers soon because you deserve everything good and more! And for the question? Well that would be what other fandoms are you into ro how do you feel about your writing? Also i love your work :D"

Thank you! I feel like I'm going to be saying that a lot in this chapter, haha.

I guess I'm mainly in the Undertale (obviously), Percy Jackson, Sander Sides, and musicals fandom. I'm a bit in the Your Turn To Die and Buzzfeed's Worth It fandom too, I suppose. Harry Potter doesn't really count, I never read all the books-

Thinking about it, my opinions about my writing are probably kind of obvious in my A / Ns. Personally, I don't like my writing. I think it's rushed and bad. Such the life of someone with low self-esteem, haha.

Thank you for all the support, again. <3

alien_pikachu_ asks :

"congratulations! my q is what's toy opinion on ferrets? (I ask this question to everyone)"

Thank you! I'm assuming you meant "your", haha. And ferrets are cool and cute! They're not my favorite animals, but I like them.

cranky_pants (Also I'll @ cranky-pants , since you moved accounts, I believe.)

"Mkay so first Imma ask the question then I'll answer a few :D
What are your 5 favorite fandoms? Would you write about them if you haven't already?"
(Cutting out answers to my questions, just to save space and time.)
"I'm pretty sure I found you in a crankiplier book but I'm not sure....
Anywho love your writing and hope you have a great day!"

My five favorite ones? Hm... Undertale, Percy Jackson, Sander Sides, musicals, and Buzzfeed's Worth It, I guess? I'm not really sure.

I'm already writing about Undertale, and I'm considering Sander Sides. Percy Jackson is a maybe, but that's about it. I've also worked on a Marvel fanfiction with a friend, but it was for them. I'm not particularly in the fandom, but I like the plots.

I'm not in the Crankiplier fandom, so I highly doubt it was me. Sorry, I guess?

Thank you, and I hope you had a great day too!

AwkwardWritingPotato asks :

"All your fav ships?"

Uh... I'm assuming you mean in Undertale? Frans, Chasriel, Alphyne, Asgoriel, and Papyton, mainly.

Pinky102ZaneXd asks :

"Here's my questions: (They're too wacky, and I think you might not want to answer them.)

1. How would you describe your dream cake?

2. Would you rather: Jump our a window or Crawl under someone's legs?

3. Who is your favorite Undertale character?

That's all. :3"

"I think these are all gag questions XD, but if ya want to answer them, then go!

Here's a more serious question:

What trait or fact do you hate about yourself?"

Meh, why not answer all of them?

1. Alright, first of all, vanilla cake with buttercream. I'm basic, I know. Two tiers, and circular? The decorations would be an extremely pale peachy color, almost white, as an outside. Then, rustic-looking fondant flowers and leaves on one side, and many fruits incorporated in, like at the top. Mainly strawberries, blueberries, etc.

2. Jump out a window, I guess? You never specified on which floor, haha- but yeah. Crawling under someone legs is awkward and I cannot deal with that-

3. Frisk or Napstablook. I like Frisk's complex character, and writing them is fun. Napstablook is just adorable. He has the aesthetic and vibe.

And to the last one: Everything. But the first one to come up in my mind is my smile / laugh. I'm really insecure about it. Often, if you were to ever see me in real life, I cover it with my hand.

korecop asks :

"My question is how did you get into undertale and what made you start shipping sans x frisk?"

It's been a couple of years, so I don't completely remember. But, I saw a Youtuber play Undertale, and I guess I started seeing their bond. But when I got into the fandom of it, I saw the ship and liked it a lot.

galacticcheerios asks :

"whoop! glad I joined wattpad in time to join in :D
My question is... If you were trapped in a hole 3 meters below the ground, with completely smooth sides, and nothing but one arrow and a bow, what would you do?"

"The sides are dirt btw :P"

Thanks! And hmmm... if it's a hole, can't I use the arrow as a hold, and use it to scale up? The bow can be helpful as well, and to use for string if need be. If there are people around, I can yell for help. And I can always use my hands to dig through the dirt.

Thank you for all the support I've received. I gained 14 more followers in a week, which is unbelievable to me. We also hit 6K reads!

I platonically love you all so much! Stay safe!

~Vie
-864 words-