[Undertale - Ghouliday]

This is a Halloween special!
Also~ Just for the fun of it, I'm going to be dressing up as half Frisk half Chara! ÙwÚ
Anyways, onto the story!

Frisk P.O.V.

I stared at myself in the mirror. Is this really me..?

"You did so well!" I squealed to Mettaton. I look just like a ghost!

"Of course I did, darling! Why would I do anything less for our wonderful ambassador?" Mettaton smiled. Napstablook gave a ghostly thumbs up.

The night of Halloween was approaching quickly, with only a couple hours to go.

I was going to go with a few friends and another person.

That other person would be Sans. Sans the Stupid Skeleton. Hm? Why am I saying this? Why "other person" and "Stupid Skeleton"?

Well...

You'll find out soon enough.

Sans P.O.V.

I was lazily flopped across the bed.

Zzzz...

.

.

.

Ding!

Hm? I reached across my bed into my blankets, looking for my phone. Aha! Typing in my password, I viewed the text.

Having opened one eye socket and squinting, the vampire that is me peered at the bright screen in front of said vampire.

(No, he's not an actual vampire. It's a joke. Just wanted to put that out there.)

Coolest Bro: Brother! You have not fallen asleep, have you? You haven't responded to my message in which I explicitly said to respond to! We go trick or treating in less than an hour!

Huh? Message..?

I scrolled up to the previous message that o haven't had read.

Coolest Bro: Sans, prepare yourself into your costume soon! The trick or treating starts in a few hours. Respond as soon as possible.

Coolest Bro: ...Please.

I quickly swiped to the left.

...Sent two hours ago.

Crap.

I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed the crumpled ball of white cloth in the corner. I put it over my normal white T-shirt and basketball shorts. There.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Most of the "costume" was crinkled, the white fabric draping over me and reaching the floor.

The only thing that distinguished it from a normal white sheet was the two holes cut out where my eye sockets were.

I slowly blacked out my pupils so that I could still see (with limited vision), but it was for the costume.

I grinned proudly at myself in the mirror. Yes, I was a ghost. A lazy one. Napstablook would definitely approve.

I quickly texted back Papyrus.

You: yeah im good. ready to go

Coolest Bro: Okay, teleport to the park. The others are already here!